Fangirl+Fanboy

Who is Natasha Waltz?

What's life worth if you can't dream? My talent is probably day dreaming, and if it were a job I'd be a billionaire. My life is so boring, I never have adventures and I do the same dang thing everyday. On occasion though I jazz it up and actually leave the house.

Life's pretty simple when you read and follow other people's lives. What do I mean by that?

Well I'm a book lover. I spend my weekends cuddled up in my blankets with a good book and some Starbucks.

I haven't been on a date before, the only date you could say I've been on was in first grade when I kicked Jamie Leonard, and we spent detention together for an hour.

Other than that all my fantasy dates have been in my head with a fictional character.

I'm still waiting for my Augustus Waters or my Percy Jackson to walk through those doors and pick me up.

I'm not very social either I like to keep to myself. And my best friend is probably the clerk lady at Chapters.

-------------

Natasha Waltz isn't any regular teenage girl. She's a fangirl. She spends most of her life reading and drooling over fictional characters.

Then one day she meets the perfect guy... And he's not fictional.

_______________

Alright there's sorta a bit about the story. if I like the way that it's going ill continue it, and I really wanted to make a book about a fangirl. So if you guys have any ideas, plot twists or any comments message me or comment!