Cannes 2012 - Robsten Fanfiction (o/s)

Cannes 2012
___________________________________________________________________

"We're so drunk," he mumbled with his fingertips tapping on the the top of the beer bottle he had palmed in his right hand.
"Speak for yourself, will you?" She giggled silent as she laid a hand on his shoulder.
"I haven't drunk anything," her voice changed to a little more serious.
"Except from water," whispering so quiet that he almost couldn't hear her, she took a sip of her cup of water. He had been to busy and to drunk to notice that she hadn't had any alcohol at all since they arrived in Cannes.
"You're so beautiful, Kristen! I uv you!" Spit flew from his lips to her face, and she started chuckling.
"'Kay, no more beer for you! I "uv" you too, British boy!" as she spoke she saw that longing gaze he used to have when he wanted to kiss her. Before she could even say anything, he took a step closer to her and kissed her hungerly.
"Paps," she mumbled against his mouth, being aware of the people hiding in the bushes and capturing their every move.
"I don't care," he said simply deepening their kiss, as she felt his grin against her heated cheeks. In that moment, she didn't care either. Rob was all she wanted right now. Rob and the...
His fingers slid down her spine, her bottom, and then stopped in her back pocket where he pinched her through her jeans, interrupting her thoughts.
She took a deep breath before she said weakly,
"I'm pregnant," he just kept kissing her lips.
"I don't ca... Beg your pardon?!" Rob pulled suddenly away as he sat the bottle on the ground and grabbed her shoulders. Shaking her shoulders he shook his own head.
When he saw the grin playing on her lips, he misunderstood it.
"No you're not!" He said playfully and moved his hands to his messy hair.
Furrowing her brow she cupped his face in her hands and looked deep into his eyes.
"Yes I am!" Her voice was quiet in the dark. Seconds that felt like hours passed, before Rob broke his stone façade. Moving his hand slowly from where it had hung down his side to some inches from her stomach, he looked down at her to have have her access. When she nodded silent he spread his fingers across her still flat belly that was covered in her t-shirt.
"You're pregnant?" He looked at her with questioning eyes through his lashes. Kristen placed her hand on top of his as an answer.
"We're pregnant! I mean, no, you're pregnant, I just meant... we're going to be paren... I'm going to be a dad! I love you," he almost stumbled over his own words, and decided to just shut up, as he starting kissing his now pregnant girlfriend more passionately that he had ever done before.