My First

Hi guys this is SICKofIT49's friend tiredOFit1203. WE just made her an account and We wanted to write a story. This is a story of what might happen if we where werewolves and had mates.THIS IS RATED R! THERE WILL BE RESTRICTED CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character descriptions :

Hazel: Long brown hair, age 21 Werewolf, hazel eyes,(lol) tall, 5'9, Funny, Likes party's, smart ,Brave, Caring, Daughter of the alpha of the Dark sky pack, Raven's best friend. doesn't have any other friends because she can't stand the people that make fun of Raven. No mate yet. Wolf's name is Arrow, has one green, and one yellow eye. and has a white pelt with a streak of black along her back.( tiredOFit1203)

Raven: Long black hair, age 22 Shifter of all kinds( because her mom is a witch and her dad is a beta), red/black eyes medium size, very skinny (naturally pretty because of her mom), never truly happy because people treated her different because of her mom , no mate, daughter of the beta of the Dark sky pack, Hazel's best friend and only friend, wolf's name is Dark Moon and pure black coat for every type of shift and red/black eyes as well. ( SICKofIT49)

Austin: Shaggy blonde hair, Deep ocean blue eyes, age 22, 6'3, Super Sexy, werewolf Alpha of the Breaking light pack. Nice, helpful, Funny, Brave, Strong, Big Temper, Sexy Eight pack, Player, no mate. wolf's name is Rusty, has ice blue eyes. silver wolf with A black blaze down his forehead, and a white tip on his tail.( tiredOFit1203)

Alexander: Brown hair with light blond highlights, light blue eyes, age 26, 6'7 drool worthy, werewolf Alpha of the Red Wind pack, brother/best friends with Jackson, happy, and a partier. Care free, sweet, bold, lots of friends, but hates sluts. No mate. Wolf's name is blizzard, all white pelt with brown spots on his muzzle, and paws. (SICKofIT49)

Jackson: Short dark Brown hair, Grey eyes, age 25, Hot, werewolf Beta of the Red Wind pack. Brother and Best friend is Alexander. Calm, Reserved, Rarely talks,

unsocial, Strong, Brave, Scary. Wolf's  name is Shadow, All black Pelt with scars. Amber eyes.

Hazel POV

'Dad, Raven and I are going to the meeting right now.' I said through the mind link.

' Okay sweetie, who are you taking with you?' He asked

' Dandle, Rusty, Cadum, Emily, and Reagan.' I said, rolling my eyes.

' Okay just wanted you to be safe. It's your first meeting by yourself, and you haven't met the Breaking light pack before, so this will be different for you than when you went with me.'

' It's okay dad, we have all our best warriors. Love you.'

' love you too sweetie, now show them who's alpha!' My dad said. He can be funny some times. I shifted, and ran through the forest with My best friend Raven( but shifted as a raven ), and best pack fighters in the pack.

I wonder what's so different about the breaking light pack. They have been gone for a while because their Alpha, and Beta have been away for a while.I think they went to Alaska or something.

After an hour or two of running we finally met at the house that was built for pack meetings between all the packs. We shifted and put our clothes on in the forest. We walked in and I smelled something...

nice.

Like Musky Forest and

' mate' my wolf yipped.

' really?' I asked in disbelief

' yes stupid, don't second guess me.' Angry old wolf, she always has a temper

' okay, calm down. We'll attend the meeting and then we will search for our mate, okay?' I asked

' Yeah sure, whatever, get in the main room, your waisting time!' She barked at me. I kept on walking through the GIGANTIC house, and into the meeting room.