Emily

hi my name is emily and i live with my step mother and her son. I'm a were wolf, and they are not. I'm 15 and still haven't found my mate. I have shift but only twice. ~we will find out mate soon~ Aleah my wolf says ~sure we will just shut up so I can finish cleaning.~ ~whatever~ she says.

she abuses my and he makes me to house work. not the normal stuff but worse. like washing the floors till you can see you refletion. just call my Cinderelle. they barley feed me.

"hey get you ass down here" ah my loving step mother. note my sarcasm. I finished the luandry, that i have to do in my room aka the attic in the bathroom, i only have a bathroom so i can do this but thats the only part i like about this place.

any way, i rush down the three sets of stair, did i mention my dad was rich so now all the money gose to my step mother. when i get down to the first floor i get greeted by a slap to the face. oh how i love my life. "yes step mother" i say looking at the ground. im not aloud to look at them uless they say.

"clean the house we are having guest over" she says. " oh make dinner too" says my step brother Jace. i nod and walk in to the living room and start cleaning.

~~~time skip because nobody like cleaning~~~~

after three hours of cleaning the house is finally done. then there is a knock at the door. shit there here and the food isnt even ready yet. i rush the the kitchen before Jade, my step mother, could see that the food wasnt ready.

I start boiling water as son as I can. I put the noodles in and get the spaghetti sauce ready. the noodles are done and thank god Jade is talking to then in the living room. I put the noodles in the strainer and back in the pot. I add the sauce and stir it all together.

I walk into the living room and smelled the most amazing smell ever. it smelled like trees and peppermint. ~mate MATE~ my wolf keeps saying ~shut up~ I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. then I finally got the confidence to speck.

"d-dinner is ready" I shuddered. Jade looked around at me and said "well its about time bitch." really, come one we have company. I lead everyone into the kitchen and while they are all sitting down I fix plates and give on to my Jade the other woman and Jake. then I got to the cutest guy ever. he had black hair and green eyes and freckles. he smiled and I gave him his plate and walked away.