Lab rats season3 a love story

It was a normal day on the lab Chase and Adam was planing a prank on Bree. Leo was with Mr Davenport and Eddie was just complaining.

Okay Adam you go over there and distracted Bree chase explain.

Got it hey Bree was up Adam said with a voice. Why are you talking like that Bree said. That's when Chase came and trew a bag of flour on Bree's head. Both Adam,Chase,Leo and Mr Davenport laugh.
That's when Eddie said wow and just to think Bree and Chase just to dated.

Everyone was quite and Mr Davenport said Shhhh shhh shhh and turn off Eddie.

Mr Davenport what did Eddie. just say

Chase said. Um nothing Eddie is crazy Mr Davenport explain. Now everyone out of Davenportia.

Everyone went down stairs except Mr Davenport.

Eddie turn on, I'm back Eddie said.

What's wrong with you you can go telling Chase and Bree. Aren't siblings

Mr Davenport said furiously.Well I'm sorry for being right all the time. Eddie said

I don't know what will happen if Chase amd Bree find out there adopted. Mr Davenport said worried

well it is your fault erasing. There memories Eddie said

I know but them dating well ruin there training. When Douglas Got them

Adam is Bree's brother. But Chase was adopted. When Bree and Chase Stared Dating me and Douglas. Decided to erased there memories and make them Brother and sister. They can't find out Mr Davenport explain.

Wow that was a long boring story Eddie said.

The next day

Bree I can't stop thinking of what Eddie say Chase said. Me neither but Eddie always hated us so. I bet he
lied.

Guys guys clam down there's a simple explanation what Eddie said. Let's just ask Mr Davenport.

Adam if we ask Mr Davenport he wont tell us Chase said.

But maybe we can find out in Mr Davenport stuff Bree said

Yah lets go

Everyone went up stairs .

Nope there's nothing here Eddie what did you say yesterday.

Soo Eddie told them everything like he is

Soo me and Chase were not related Bree said.

Mr Davenport came in what are you guys doing here get packed for school.

Mr Davenport is Chase Adopted Adam said. What? who told you that of course not. Then Why did Eddie said that Bree said. Eddie was wrong with you I told you not to tell them.

Soo it is true Chase said Yes it is true Bree and you just to date Mr Davenport said. But it was ruining your training you couldn't focus.

Soo you erase our memories I want them back Now.Said Bree with Douglas voice.

Guys I don't know how to do that

Mr Davenport said. Yes you do that memory back you have in the box next to you. Eddie! Davenport scream

Mr Davenport was about to get it but Bree super speed beat him.

Do it now Bree scream.