The Love Square (One Direction and Ed Sheeran fan fiction)

I slipped through the packed crowds, trying to get as close to the stage as possible.

"Why are you even trying, you don't like One Direction?" my bestfriend Lizzy shouted over the noise.

"Yea, but they're only opening, this is an Ed Sheeran concert and I am not getting stuck in the back.......again." I stated, tightening my hold on her wrist. My inspiration, the guy who made the most meaningful, and beautiful music. EVER, to me at least was having 3 concerts in my area, and even though I dislike One Direction, I was going to get a space in front the stage.

I tugged, wiggled and elbowed until I finally got to the front of the stage.

"I am finally getting to see my husband Niall, I dont't even know why you hate them anyway." Lizzy said fixing her t- shirt.

"I don't hate them, I just don't understand why girls go through all this just to hear songs that only talk about girls," I said turning to her slightly.

"You do know that Ed Sheeran wrote the song Moments right."

"Yes and that sound had meaning."

"Because his music is filled with his soul, he puts everything into it," she said mocking me. "Shhhhhhhhhhhh, it's starting." she added smacking me repeatedly like I was the one talking.

The lights dimmed, and there was hush, the whispers and gleeful screams. The lights turned back on and One Direction stood there, the whole room interrupted into screams of 'I love yous' from all except for me.

I looked up at them, I guess they were ok, i mean they weren't bad looking okay they were gorgeous, but I don't see what I see in Ed. He was a guy who can without knowing you can write a song that express your feelings perfectly and that's what I liked about him.

My eyes rested on the guy with the curly hair, I think his name was Harry just as the music started up, he smiled, showing his dimples out at the crowd and they erupted into new found screams, he turned to the group which included me and his eyes locked with mine, he stopped smiling and cocked his head to the side slightly, still looking at me.

I looked into his amazing dark blue eyes that seemed twinkled and almost swooned.

Wait, WHAT.

I hadn't even realized that music was playing until, the guy in the red pants nudged him and he broke his eye contact and started to sing.

"On the other side of the world it don't matter I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I still feel everytime there's just something that you do, and ask why I want to," he sang, his voice smooth as velvet.

The rest of them joined in with him to sing the chorus.

"Ummmm, can you tell me which is which, I know that's Harry," I asked Lizzy, pointing to him as she sang along to the song not missing a beat. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Ok...." she said hesitantly, "Guy in the red pants is Louis, plaid shirt is Liam, varsity type jacket with the killer voice is Zayn and the blond, the sweetest, most H-O-T-T guy ever is my future husband Niall."

I nodded, they moved around the stage, singing and talking to the crowd.

!

!

!

They finished their set, while I was trying desperately to silence the multitude of texts from my other bestfriend Skylar, who was also one huge One Direction fan.

"Goodnight guys." A guy said. Lizzy, squealed and held onto my arm, so I was guessing this was Niall.

She gasped and squeezed my arm, I shoved my phone back into my pocket and looked at her.