SmoshVSFlyingDildos

"Holey shit Anthony what the f*ck is that?!" Ian looks around the room him and his boyfriend was trapped in.There in the Smosh studio,"Ian duck!" The Smosh studio was full with flying dildos......

Anthony tryed opening the door but no luck.Anthony turns toward Ian "There's more of them how could this happen?" Ian and Anthony pick up bats and start swinging."How the hell did bats get  in here babe" Anthony swings the bat once more."How would I know what Joven and Lazercorn are up to when the camera stops roiling and where not here?"

Ian grabs Anthony and ducks under the red chairs they sit on for Game Bang."Why flying dildos?"Anthony looks at one that landed on the floor."They have wings?" The couple  jump up and find a crowbar and brake open the studio door.They than run or there gay lives to Ian's car."Oh my god Ian the hole town is filled with them and what the f*ck was a crowbar doing in studio?"

"We relay have to have a chat with Joven and Lazercorn about this""No time for that!" Anthony puts his hand on Ian's shoulder."DRIVE!!"They drive home with the bats still in there hands,The town crawling with the flying 7inch monsters.They arrive home jumping out from the car with the bats swinging the f*ck out of it.

"I can't open the door!"Ian pushing the door."Babe get us out of here!"Anthony still swinging the bat wading off the dildos."Looks like this is it Ian"Ian turns to Anthony and kisses him."I love you Anthony"."I love you Ian".

6 hours later the police find Ian and Anthony dead on there door step,they do autopsy and find out the two had die on a drug overdose.It was Anthrax.The End BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!.