Introduction

Cimbella Marie Johnson

 Hey, wassup, hello. My name is Cimbella Marie Johnson. You prononce Cimbella like KIMbella. I am 19 years old. I stand at 5'4, I know! Im short. Im not in school. My current ocupation is at K.O.D, yes. I work there. I am not the biggest stripper but I am close to it. Now check this, although I now live in ATL; I am born in raised in the tough streets of Washington, D.C. 

 I lived Uptown, Kennedy Street. What we called KDY. I lived with my 8th set of foster parents. I have been in and out of Juvi since I was 10 years old. Yup, a life of trouble. When I got out of Juvi, I went back to my, at the time, former foster parents. My foster dad, Derick, started to abuse me sexually. He would beat my foster mother, Jane, all the time. So one day I got tired of it and left that house. I ran into a group of people and ended up here. 

 I have a younger brother. He's 17 years old now. He is somewhere in the system. I plan on making enough money to find him, and take him with me. Honestly, the only reason I try so hard  to make my money is to be with my brother. He's the only family I have, well, that I know of. 

 Now, about these nasty little boys around here. I am focused. I don't plan on marrying anybody, so why should I be in a relationship. I have had my fair share of guys, they was all a waste of my time. Im out to get me and mine right now. I don't have any time to show any bit of remorse to any dudes. Good dudes, bad dudes, cute dudes, etc. I have to keep myself together. I have dreams. I don't plan on being a stripper for the rest of my life. That is not what God has called me to do in my life. So therefore, I can not be in no situation with no dude! 

 Well rigtht now I have to get out here and make me some money. I live in Atlanta right now, but Cameron; my brother, lives in New Orleans from what I have been told. I have already saved up to $500,000. That's only half of what I need to buy a house, a car, and pay bills. Also enough to get him and be ready for him to be with me. I want to be ready and not have to work as hard when I have him. But yeah, *groans* let me hit this stage. 

*talks to myself* This is for Cam.

Cameron Dana Johnson

 Hey. The name my unknown parents blessed me with is, Cameron Dana Johnson. I have been living on this Earth for 17 years. I am in the 9th grade. I guess you can say my foster parents are ok, they ain't the best but I really don't have to deal with them. They work all day. They ain't abusive or nothing. They own a chruch. Faith Center Baptist Church (made up, let me know if it's real lol). It's very small, but that's what they do. I am Christian, or I try to be. I don't understand it, but I do try to surround myself in that environment. 

 Now let's get to these girls.. Mann they love me. I don't mess with them but they try to get at me. There is a whole bunch of nasty girls round here. Girls think I don't know what they be tryna do. Don't get me wrong, if she throw it at me... Im gonna take it. But, I ain't about to wife them. Im looking for a wife, not no girlfriend. Im looking for a women, not no little girl. I know Im only 17 but I need to be ready. 

 I have this sister. Her name is Cimbella Marie Johnson. She love me so much. She told me stories about how her life went. She won't tell me what she works as. I mean, I know she ain't know hoe.. so I wouldn't be mad if she was a stripper or something. If she tricking I would be pissed, but she family. The only family I got. I haven't seen her in a while. She went in the system when she was 8. I went in when I was 6. We went in at the same time. Since then she had been getting in some trouble. I can't wait until se comes to get me. I want to be with her. I love my sister with all my heart. 

 I make my money. I ain't no big time drug dealer, but I stand out at night and sell some bags. I need to make mine. I make like what, 200 dollars a night. That's like 1400 at the end of the week. Like I said, I go to school. I don't have good grades. I have ADHD. If you don't know what that is, I am unable to stay focused. If Im trying to talk and somebody snaps, I will turn my attention to it. I can't stay focused, it's merely imposible for me. 

 *phone rings* Let me get back to you *looks at phone and smirks* It's Alecia. Let me get to that. What? She cool, if you know what I mean...

________________________________________________________________________________

 Family is what both Cameron and Cimbella are trying to get back to. Now that you know a little bit about them, be sure to ask them questions in the comments and pms. Make sure you put all of this down when you ask a question:

Name of Character:

Question:

Your Name:

  This Is Tati And Ameera. Be Sure To Remain Pretty But NOT Petty.

xoTati 

xoAmeera