chapter 1

You woke up and got dress then walked to the kitchen. (Y/n) made herself breakfast. As she eat she was reading "HELP WANTED" (insert FNAF info). (Y/n) picks up her (f/c) phone and dials the manager's number. "Hello?" said the manager, "oh,hi i'm (y/n) i was wondering if you guys need a night guard?" You ask waiting for a answer. "Your hired"
~time skip~
You walk in the building. And you hear a familiar song "Come Little Children - Darkiplier Version" you say to yourself and smile. You see the manager and it's Darkiplier. You dance to the stage were you see 3 skeletons. The first skeleton has a red and white guitar with purple bunny ears, with a dog tag saying 'Fell'. The second skeleton has a bib saying 'LET'S EAT' and holding a cupcake, with a dog tag saying 'Blueberry'. The last skeleton has a black top hat, brown bear ears and a microphone with a dog tag saying 'Ania'. (Y/n) reaches to grab Ania's top hat but she slaps your hand off. You smile at her and walks to pirate cove. (Y/n) sees a sign it reads 'OUT OF ORDER' so you look inside and sees another skeleton. He has a eye patch, a hook, a robotic hand and red fox ears with a dog tag saying 'Sans'.
~time skip~
You fell asleep when it turned to 12:00 AM. "*Can i see the human Ania?" Ask Blue looking at Ania. "*i will go with you so you won't get hurt" says Ania grabbing Blue's hand. They get off the stage, walk pass Pirate cove and to the office. Blue let's go of Ania's hand and jumps up and down "*LOOK IT'S THE HUMAN!!!" Yells Blue with joy and runs in the office and shakes (y/n) so she can wake up. "Huh...?" Says (y/n) wakeing up "AHHHHHH!!!" You yell at Blue and slaps him across the face then runs to the girl's bathroom.