Chapter 29

{Alice's POV}

I hugged Toby tight, kissed him all over and led him to his bed. Alana was still quite shocked. I turned to the boys.

'So this is my best friend Alana, you will get to know her a little better in the next few weeks.' I paused 'we're gonna go out, Kris there are takeaway menus in the pantry, my address is written on the wall over there and here's some money.' I handed them a $100 worth of notes and showed them the menus.
I grabbed Alana's hand and dragged her to my room. I hugged her again.

'Ahhhh! I have missed you girl!' She screeched

'Frikin hell it's been so long.' I said laughing

'We have so much to catch up on.' She paused for a moment and listening to the boys talking. 'Ah which one is zimin?' She said

I laughed. 'Its pronounced Xuimin.' I said 'and I'll show you.'

She nodded and followed me to my bedroom door. I stuck my head around the door and spotted Xuimin. I pointed to him.

'Hes the one with the light brown hair, skinny, medium size and flat hair.'

She chuckled. 'He is so cute!!!' She yelled as I shut the door quickly as Kai saw us staring at Xuimin. A knock sounded at the door, I got up and found Sehun looking lost.

'Yes Suhun?' I asked

'Ah noona can I say hello?' He bit his lip

I looked at him weirdly. 'You didn't have to ask.'

His shoulder brushed past me. Alana turned to me and her eyes widened.

'Ah Herro' he bowed to her. She blushed uncontrollably. 'I am Thehun.' He smiled. Alana held her hand out and said hi. He turned to me with a freaked face he also looked as if he was going to cry. I walked to his side, trying to hold in my laughter I whispered in his ear,

'Sehun you shake it.' Angling my head to Alana's hovering hand. He edged his hand forward and grabbed her, but instead of shaking it he held her hand with a horrified look on his face. Weirdly he just let go and ran out of the room.

'Um is he okay?' Alana raised an eyebrow

'Just not used to girls, and I don't think he knew what he was doing.' I shrugged 'Anyway, let's get pretty!'

I threw on a blue dress, black heels and a red leather bag was strewn over my neck hanging just above my right hip. The clock read 4:00. Alana sprayed her perfume on me and chucked her lipstick in my bag.

'All set?' I questioned. 'You look great by the way.'

She smiled. 'Yes all set, you to love.'

When I opened the door I saw all the boys strewn on the couches staring intensely at the tv. Rolling my eyes I said my goodbyes to them. Xuimin kissed my cheek and Alana and I were off starting my car for the first time in a year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Kris's POV}

I didn't mind this house, Australia was very different to Korea and China. I stretched and yawned.

'Luhan.' I nudged him

'Mmm.' He groaned as he opened his eyes from his light sleep next to me.

'Nothing' I said forgetting what I was going to say.

'Seriously.' He sighed.

Suho came and plumped himself next to me with about 10 phamplets in his hand and his phone.