Catch Me, Mr Alpha

Dedicated to my Wattpad best friend GummieBubbleBear.

This is a really boring, filler chapter. Please give this story a chance and I promise you it will get better.

POV OF CHLOE ELIZABETH PAYNE

My pencil glided across the paper, leaving behind it's trail of led. I erased and scribbled, occasionally groaning when my pencil pressed through the paper so hard it nearly broken through. I was trying so hard to picture his face but it had been too long since I had last seen him- his face was now distant in my memories.

"Whatcha drawing, baby sister?" Leo tilted his head so he could get a better glimpse at my picture. I scrunched my face up, pulling my brown eyebrows together in frustration. He sank back, raising his hands up in surrender, and if I were in any better mood I would of laughed at my older brother acting like I frightened him. Leo was my twin, so we got along- on occasion. Even though we all had the same two parents none of my siblings looked alike, including me.

There were five of us in total, way too much to handle. Obviously, my parents couldn't get there hands off each other because our age differences aren't that big. We all were barely a year apart, except for my baby brother, who was the youngest, at the age of eight. I was a good eight years older then him, but sometimes I felt like I was years younger then him. Thomas, was his name, and he was smarter then I was at some things- and I didn't blame him for not having many friends, his intellectual brightness made him think everything they did was unreasonabley stupid.

I had the great misfortune of being the second youngest, which meant I was a victim of the 'baby' sister jokes. On the bright side, I wasn't stuck with over protective brothers, but more like lazy, really weird brothers instead. Thomas wasn't my only brother, but I had two older ones, including my annoying twin.

Calvin was the second oldest of the family, a man whore at heart- if he even had one. He spent his days at the gym, sleeping with girls and blasting his music too loud. I barely spoke to him, and when we did it often ending with us screaming at each other. He got along great with the oldest sister, Annabelle because they hung around with the same group of people. Yes, that did mean Annabelle was a slut. But she was a year older, she had just graduated high school, and surprisingly, I got along with her too. She did have a kind side, but I know better then to speak to her when she was with certain people. Calvin was a senior in high school, so he was already making plans about moving out and leaving home- unlike Annabelle who was still living with us even though she had turned nineteen almost a month ago.

Then came Leo and me, we were best friends and I don't know what I would do with out him. Even though we fought like guys, throwing punches randomly at each other; we always were together. I hung out with his friends, he hung out with mine. I wasn't 'One Of the Boys' but I did get along with them, until they started becoming creepy and liking me in perverted ways.

The school year had already begun, and it was second semester- my parents decided moving would be fun.

So, my whole family had been shoved into our over stuffed SUV and we were heading towards a new home some where in New York. My parent's were so excited to move, apparently we were only moving for a change, but I could tell that there was a secret behind it, a better reason.

The ride there was only supposed to be four hours, but it had gone from that to eight because of the ridiculous amount of traffic we hit. I found my temper flaring and I was snapping at everyone for no reason. So I had resorted to drawing my favorite man in the world- and unfortunately he couldn't come with us to New York.