The Challenging School -Comedy

Introduction

This is about aschool. A school that  is located in the North East of a city called Poleulo and that school is called the Challenge HarOxFord. It is around 4 metres wide and 6m in length... ooooops wait , its those 2 numbers *6.. and the answer should be in square metres  --- calculate it by yourself because I am busy writing right now. We have farms for the Science lessons, a small mall for SOCIAL lessons, small canteen for the business studies and many other more. 

The school has 4 floors in many seperated buildings because students might jump offf from a great height if building's too high.

.......................................................................

Chapter 1 - Our Science Teacher ( Miss Maggotsfe Pie)

The moo bell rang. Which says that its time for Biology class. Our teacher is the only teacher in the whole entire school that is so creative that the bells for her lesson  is cow's calling sound. Not only Biology, she teaches us all the 3 Science lessons. 

Weirdly in Chemistry, she is just so strict and as strict as gorilla she is. It's because in her past her father teached her very strict in Chemistry which she used to be very bad at that she too revenge on the kids she teaches Chemistry.

She mostly got owned by the students in the class when one day*....

It was 3rd lesson and the bell rang for our break and the cleaner that we rented was supposed to be in class by that time and do the kiddo's birthday wish which is a dare to throw the pie to the teacher, and an easy reason to explain that is because the wisher was a billionaire's child that payed the cleaner in a high price and guarantees him to a work in his father's company incase the cleaner got fired. That on kid shouted : " No wonder your name was Maggotsfe Pie, you always get something bad happening related to pie" and the whole class laughed at her.....

And that's how she got owned by Markly. 

But since the winter break ended in a new year those students changed- from smart to the smartest, dum to smart and more of it that even idiots turned into being more dum which is much better than being an idiot which is the first  one in the chart of shame.

From all the sentences she made to explain us about the topic, she never mentioned it which makes us hard to understand which she took advantage at to blame, that when she's sad she could shout to make her feel a bit better because that happens every time when she broke up for thousand times.

She might be not good looking but she has a lot of boyfriends, but has more boyfriends that broke up with her than she  braking up with them.