Intro and Cover Contest

Introduction:

Hello! I'm @IAmTheMockingjay1 . This is just a little book to help get undiscovered Wattpadders ,well, discovered. If you know someone who writes on Wattpad and would like to recognize them, tag them in the comments. They will go into the randomized system in which I dedicate little pieces of writing to them. If you would like to be added into the system for a dedication, just say so in the comments. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. Unfortunately, I'm not able to take requests to be added into the system through any form other than the comments in this book. Feel free to PM me with any questions, comments, concerns, etcetera that you may have.

Cover Contest:

The winner of the contest will receive a chapter dedicated to them in this book as well as a chapter about them in my book titled "Wattpad Hall Of Fame."

Cover Requirements:

1) It must be appropriate
2) It must include the title (Wattpadders and Writing)
3) It must include "By: IAmTheMockingjay1"
4) The cover must be appealing and interesting
5) It must include at least three colors other than the color of the text.
6) The text must be legible.

Entry Requirements:

1) You must PM your cover to me
2) After you PM it to me, you are not done (I'll explain in #3)
3) I will reply with one of these two options (Approved or Not Approved).
4) If I've approved your cover, it means that you have completed all parts and submitted an entry in the cover contest.

Important Information:

1) Out of all of the covers I have approved, I will choose one as the cover. Every once in a while, I will change the cover to one of the other ones I've approved.
2) I will post a chapter in this book with the results of the cover contest after I have received at least two entries. I will continue to update that chapter as I continue to receive more entries. Feel free to send me your entry after the cover contest closes; as long as I approve it, it will be in the rotation of covers.
3) As of now, this contest ends on January 8th at 11:59 pm central time. The deadline is subject to change, but it will not be moved closer, only be extended if it's changed.

A/N: UPDATE!!! THERE IS NOW NO DEADLINE FOR THE COVER CONTEST!!! FEEL FREE TO SEND ME COVERS AS YOU PLEASE.

***

Happy reading everyone!!!

Bye!

~IAmTheMockingjay1