❝ we all get blamed for things we don't do. sometimes , what we're getting blamed for is more extreme than others.❞

❝no matter how hard we try, something has to go not as planned.❞

❝this is usually called a ᵯiȿħⱥᵱ. there are many different emotions people have going through this.

⸰disappointment

⸰devastation

⸰frustration

⸰sadness

and much more. it's just life.❞

────────────────

Those people.. They put something over my head, and took me somewhere. But- Why can't I just remember their faces?

My eyes fluttered open. Where.. Was I? The floors were moldy, the wallpaper was pealing, the windows boarded up, yet, the only thing in the room were me and others. In the darkness.

All the people in the room with me, I remember. We all got kidnapped, and now we're here. I thought I was only person awake, and then I heard a cough.

I flinched towards the noise, there was a girl sitting up against a wall with red dyed hair. She had a good amount of face piercings, and a sleeve tattoo. She was wearing ripped jeans and a black crop top that said 'fuck everything', and smoking a cigarette.

I crawled over to her, to see if she knew anything.

"Hey.. Um, do you know where we are?" I whispered.

"Nope. I don't think any of us do." She said as she took a puff of her cigarette.

There was a moment of silence between us. All that was heard was her and her cigarette. Just sitting beside each other. Thinking. About everything that went wrong.

"How did you get that anyway?" I asked, pointing to the cigarette.

"Oh this? I always have some in my pocket."

"They didn't take it away? I don't have any my stuff anymore.."

"Well they were in my back pocket, and I'm pretty sure no one would like to reach into the pocket on my ass." We both laughed. "Want one?" She offered.

"No thanks. I don't smoke. Thanks for the offer though."

"I understand. But if you need one, I'll have one waiting for you."

"Can I have your name..?"

"I'm Wren. You?"

"Juniper."

"That's something I haven't heard."

"I can say the same."

We both laughed. Again. Laughing with a person I just met. It's just, she seems different. She looks hardcore on the outside, but still managed to make me laugh in the span of 2 minutes. And, it was a real laugh. Not one of the ones where you have to fake a laugh to be polite.

Then a yawn was heard. Then another. Two people rose from the ground. They were boys, they looked the same age as me and Wren. I looked around the room and realized that we all looked like we were 16 and 17.

"What happened?" Said the taller boy. The taller boy had brown and blonde hair, he had one piercing which was on the tail of his eyebrow. The other boy had chestnut hair and green eyes.

"Which one is hotter?" Whispered a voice in my ear.

"Gah!" I jolted back and blushed to see Wren smirking at me. "No!" I yelled.