Chapter 10

I wake up in the white room, and turn on the lamp. The boys decided to get a few things for me while they were out last night, so I could have a bit of a less boring time..

They bought me a lamp, a few books, a makeup bag filled with ACTUAL MAKEUP, a straightening iron, a suitcase filled with clothes that I wished were a little bit more appropriate.. but at least I have stuff to wear, and they showed me that I have my own bathroom. I don't know why they were being so nice, but I think it's the fact that they had a full stomach after a while of trying not to suck my blood.

I grab the iron, and the makeup bag and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I strip out of my clothes and hop into the shower, using the soaps and shampoos the boys chose for me. After I'm done my shower, I walk into my room holding my towel close to my body.

The suitcase isn't laying on the floor.. where'd it go? I walk out into the hallway, and look around.. no suitcase. I walk downstairs into the kitchen, and see Zayn standing there by himself. "Have you seen my suitcase?" I ask him, startling him as he jumps and spins around. His eyes widen a little bit, before glancing at the towel, how it's the only thing on my body.

"No I haven't.. but I would suggest you don't walk around the house like that." He says walking towards me and grabbing my hand. He leads me upstairs back into my room, and tells me to stay here while he finds it for me.

Zayn walks back in with my suitcase, and laughs a bit. "Harry had it in his room." He says placing it on my bed. "Why?" "He wanted you to walk in with just a towel on." He replies shrugging. I roll my eyes as Zayn walks out, shutting the door behind him to let me get changed.

I open the suitcase and look through it, trying to find a nice choice. I decide on a pair of light wash skinny jeans, with a yellow tank top. The shirt shows off a bit of my stomach, so I try pulling it down. Ugh.. that just shows off my chest!

I pull it back up, and leave it, not caring if my stomach is showing. I'd rather have that showing than showing off my chest to a bunch of teenage guys.. I decide to straighten my hair, and put on some makeup to look actually nice for one day.

I walk back into my bathroom, and dry my hair, then straighten it. After I'm done with my makeup, I walk out of my room and into the living room. Harry is the only one in here, so I slowly back out of the room, and bump into someone while I'm walking backwords.

"What are you doing?" I hear Niall ask in my ear causing me to jump. "I'd rather not sit alone with him." I whisper referring to Harry. Niall looks really confused for a second, then asks me "are you afraid of him?". "Yeah.. of course I am! I've had nightmares about him in my childhood! I was always terrified every time I looked at my arm."

Niall nods his head and looks around the corner at Harry, who is occupied by the tv. He starts walking down a hallway I haven't been down yet, then motions for me to follow.

I follow him, and he opens a door. "Is this your room?" I ask quietly as we walk in, and he shuts the door behind us. "Yeah." He says smiling and looking around. His room is actually quite neat, and it looks nice. There's not many light colours, mostly black and grey, but it looks nice.

"Okay, so I have a question." He says sitting on his bed. I see a chair, and sit down, then reply "Yes?". "Are you afraid of us all?" He asks frowning a little.

I look at my feet, and shift uncomfortably a bit. I mean, if I tell him yes, he could use it against me, and if I tell him no, then they could start treating me worse then they are..

"Well.. I'm most scared of Harry. Zayn is nice, he doesn't really scare me. Liam has been my friend for pretty much my whole life.. but now that he's a Demon I don't really know. He doesn't scare me either. Louis kind of scares me, just a little, not as much as Harry. You.. you don't scare me. I think I'm most comfortable around you.. I feel like I can trust you."

After I'm done answering him, he smiles. "I'm glad you're not afraid of me." He leans in and hugs me, trying to comfort me I guess. I hear stomping up to the door, and someone storm in. Niall pulls away from me and looks up, at an angry Harry.

"What's happening in here?" He says grabbing my arm and pulling me up towards him. I flinch at the contact, looking at Niall with fright. "We were talking." Niall says standing up and glaring at Harry. "Let go of Aubrey's arm, you're hurting her."

Harry's grip loosens on me, and he looks at me with sorry eyes. He turns back to Niall and frowns. "Don't talk to her anymore. Aubrey, go up to your room." He commands, walking towards the door. "You can't tell me what to do." I say crossing my arms and standing next to Niall. Niall nudges me towards to door a bit, and I give him a confused look.

"You do not want to start a fight with me Aubrey." Harry says turning towards me slowly, his eyes turning darker. I quickly walk past him, and up towards my room, not looking behind me at all.

- -

{Harry's POV:}

"What were you talking about?" I ask Niall after Aubrey leaves. "Nothing." He says angrily. I don't know what the hell he's angry about, but I'm the one who should be mad. He was hugging my girl.

"She's terrified of you Harry." He says quietly, looking at his phone. I know she's afraid of me, why is he telling me this?

"Why are you telling me this? I already know she's afraid of me." "Harry, she's not just afraid. She's terrified. She used to have nightmares about you. If you think she's gonna ever give in to being with you, you better start making her feel safe."

I roll my eyes and groan. "I wouldn't actually hurt her. She knows that. If I wanted to hurt her I would've done it already."

"Okay Harry. You can do what you want, but I'm starting to like her as a friend. She's a nice person. You wouldn't know though, you never talk to her! You can't just think because you left your mark on her, she's gonna love you. She won't!"

I storm out of his room and walk to the living room, sitting onto the couch with a loud groan. Aubrey is mine. She belongs to me.

- -

{Aubrey's POV:}

I think I should probably talk to Harry. I need to know what the hell they want me here for, because I'm done with this crap. I walk downstairs to the living room, and Harry is on the couch again.

"Harry.." I say sitting next to him. He looks startled but then relaxes when he sees it's just me. "Yeah?"

"Why am I here?" I ask him pouting. "I already told you. You're mine, that's why you're here." He says still staring at the tv. "I'm not yours! You don't own me or anything!" I yell standing up angrily. "Yes. You are." He says standing up and grabbing my arm. "I left my mark on you! I already explained this to you!"

I rip my arm out of his grip and kick the couch, attempting to scare Harry. He just stands there and smirks, which kind of scares me honestly. "You're adorable." He states, stepping towards me and hugging me lightly. He hugs me a bit tighter, but it's as if I'm a fragile object to him or something.

His fingers caress my hair slowly, and it almost makes me feel safe. "I don't want you to be afraid of me." He whispers, kissing behind my ear. "I don't want to be afraid of you." I say softly and honestly. I feel him smile against my skin, and for once in my whole life, I'm not scared of him.