Bedroom

I looked at Shawn with familiar lust. He looked back with a smirk. He knew exactly what I wanted. As a took a sip of my glass of wine, he darted over to me. I ran, screaming,"Catch me if you can!" He did just this. I ran into our bedroom, hiding behind the door. I peeked around the corner, seeing Shawn take off his muscle t-shirt, exposing his bright blue veins. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my moans. He unbuckled his belt, turning me on in the process. "Where are you babe", he said as he slowly came around the corner. I couldn't hold back anymore. I jumped in front of Shawn as he eyed me up and down. He suddenly grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me with passion. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him in, me doing the same. It got heated really fast. "Jump", he said. As I jumped, Shawn carried me to our bed, not breaking the kiss. He threw me onto the bed and whispered into my ears,"Strip princess" I did as I was told, leaving me only in my bra and undies. He eyed me up and down and smirked. He said," I'm so proud that your mine." I blushed and said," I need you daddy." He joined me on the bed and continued kissing me. He went down to my neck, collar bones, and soon to my breast. He looked up at me and I nodded. He took his hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. He stared in awe. He kept on kissing them and was sure to leave behind hickeys. He soon traveled down to the hem of my undies, making me moan. I felt him smile as he kissed my spot through the underwear. I was sure to already be wet. He slowly took of my undergarments with his teeth, probably making me more wet then I already was. He looked up at me once more before forcing his tongue into me. I threw my head back and started uncontrollably moaning. He found my sweet spot. I practically yelled," Yeah Daddy, right there!" As he kept doing the same thing, I had a tight grip of the bed sheets. After I came, i looked at him and said," my turn". I got up and pushed him onto the bed. I unzipped his pants and took them all the way off. I drew circles on his toned abs with my fingers, making him close his eyes and breathe heavily. I made my way down to his underwear. Slowly taking it off, I exposed his dick. I kissed the top of it as i grabbed it tightly with both my hands. "Stop teasing babe", Shawn said moaning. I smiled and stuck majority of it into my mouth. I went up and down, making Shawn throw his head back and moan. After i finished, Shawn said,"It's time" with a smirk on his face. He turned us around and slowly stuck it inside of me. I moaned with pleasure. After a few lusts, he started going faster and faster. Hitting my spot I yelled,"Right there Daddy! Keep going! OH MY GODDDD!!" Shawn kept going, each lust becoming more choppy. "Babe i'm almost there", He said. "Me too". We reached our highs together. Shawn then went down on me again and licked me clean. He said,"Good thing I used a condom because there was A LOT! Good job Babe". I smiled. He layed down next to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.