Good morning

I woke up. Wheezy and sweaty. Again the words she used to scream a lot at me got to me through my dreams. 'You're crazy. It's all your fault.' It was never her fault, always the fault of the least succesful product of making love to her ex. And somehow that 'supposed to be mother' person even haunted me in my dreams. I threw the sheets off me and sat on the edge of the matress. I combed my fingers through my hair and rubbed my fingertips gently against my temples. Ah... My head ached.

I just hated those nightmares. They didn't even stop after I left my country and everything behind, after I ran away from my past.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the sink. I let the water run across my wrists. That felt góód! I touched my forehead and neck gently with my cool hands, just to make myself relax. While I was enjoying the coldness of my hands, I looked outside of the window.

I saw the old roof, covered with green moss, which made it look even more perfect to me. The garden surrounding the house was huge. The grass was the ultimate green, because of the rainfall and the budding flowers and the leaves of hedges were the clear sign of spring. Beyond the garden, the hills of the Yorkshire Dales stretched as far as the eye could see. I opened the window and inhaled the cold and fresh air. This is the England I had longed for, for such a long time. This is the England I had dreamed about. This is the England where I would create my own adventure, my new chapter. At last I was free. And I would enjoy this freedom to it's limits.