Chapter Three.

Its been three weeks since I've moved in with my Aunt Kendall and my new family.

So far it has been a rollercoaster, Liam recently got accepted to an overseas learning programme with a sports scholarship. Which he will attend at the beginning of next year.

While Aunt Kendall and my Grandmother have spent every waking moment catering to my every need, which isn't a lot considering I've been taking care of myself for the longest time.

"Come on Mia! The movie is about to start." Liam yelled from the living room.

I sighed and ran a hand through my waist length brown hair. Deciding to throw it into a bun, I grabbed a hairband, I tied my hair up and added a touch of foundation under my eyes.

I walked to the living room and rolled my eyes when I noticed Liam and the boy with the caramel coloured hair, who's name I learned was Justin, fighting over the popcorn.

"Finally." Liam sighed in relief as he noticed I'd entered the living room.

"Whatever." I huffed and sat on the mattress next to Justin. He immediately moved further away from me, acting as though I had burned him.

"Mia, could you get glass, they're  in the kitchen." Liam asked, looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. I rolled my orbs at his immaturity "Sure."

"Thank you, my lollipop." Liam smirked and kissed my cheek. I got up slowly and lazily made my way to the kitchen.

After rinsing out three glasses and walking back to the boys, we were finally watching the beginning of the movie.

"Ahhh." Liam screeched like a girl, his green eyes looked as though they were about to pop out of their sockets at any given moment. He covered his eyes with his fluffy pink princess blanket and hugged a nearby pillow.

I chuckled slightly and turned my attention back to the movie, not without glancing out of the corner of my eye at Justin. I was surprised when I noticed he was already intently staring at me.

I wiped my face self consciously, making sure that there was no popcorn crumbs visibly left over from Liam and I's recent attack on the bowl of popcorn.

"I'm off, got a lot of important shit to do tomorrow." Liam yawned and stalked off to Lord knows where.

My focus shifted to Justin, he's eyes immediately flickered to my face, as though he had sensed me looking at him. "What?" He snapped, glaring at me.

"N-..nothing." I mumbled, looking away from him and blankly focusing on the movie.

"I'm sorry." I heard him gruffly mumble, my eyes shot back to him in shock.

"Its okay." I muttered softly. He sighed and ran his hand over his face, I watched as his muscles flexed with each movement. "Come here." He demanded softly. I looked at him wearily and slowly crept over to him.

"Come.Here." He demand more clearly and pulled me into his lap. I whimpered, feeling his arms encase me in his embrace. "I just can't stay away from you, can I?" He mumbled softly and removed the hairband from my hair, allowing it to cascade down my back.

Justin twirled a strand of my hair around his index finger and with his right hand he rubbed slowly up and down my thigh.

"I..I have to go." I stuttered, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. "No." He mumbled burying his face in the crook of my neck. I sighed and allowed my body to relax against him.

"How old are you?" Justin asked, looking at me intently and running the back of his index finger across my jawline. "Seventeen." I answered, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Mmm." He moved in closer and I felt his lips brush against mine "That's going to be a bit of an issue isn't it?" He mumbled against my lips, "What is?" I asked, against my better judgement I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your age." He replied, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. I pulled away and immediately I was pulled back "Did I say you could go?"

I shook my head, "No.". Justin placed his hands on either side of my upper thighs and moved my legs around him, so I was straddling him.

"Good girl." He praised and kissed my already aching lips, I immediately responded back, feverishly kissing him.

My hands knotted in his hair, I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I parted my lips slowly and was attacked by Justin's tongue, we both fought for dominance in the heated kiss, but eventually Justin took control.

We both pulled away at the same time, trying to catch our breath.

"Go to sleep baby."

I closed my eyes slowly, obeying him. I fell asleep in Justin's arms.

______

Hey beauty's, this chapter is not my favourite, so I'm sorry if its crappy.

Just don't feel in the mood for love....

But thank you all for reading commenting and voting!!

P.S. I am still looking for an editor so you can

Email Me: AimeeMaxineBieber@gmail.com

Tweet Me:

@Aimeelovesoreos (it is a new account)

Much Love

-Aimee ♡.