Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed

HARLEY'S POV

I burst in the door and fell on the ground, exausted. I quickly ran up to my room and locked myself in the bathroom. I grabbed my blade that was taped under the sink. I let it dance across my skin and let the blood pour out of my arm. I cleaned off my arms. I had started cutting again when I was looking for the house. I would use anything I could find.

I walked downstairs to find them all in the living room. 

"HARLEY" They all yelled running up the stairs but Andy and Jinxx were fastest. Suddenly I felt my shoulders getting damped and saw that Andy and Jinxx were crying.

"I-I missed you" Andy sobbed. "I-I love you Harley"

"I love you too Andy" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you alot Harley" Jinxx sobbed.

"I missed you too Jinxx" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck as well. We went to the couches and we all sat.

"Soo... What happend" They asked. Andy tried to hold my hand but I pulled away so he wouldn't see my cuts.

"I got knocked out but when I woke up I was at our perverted neighbors house across the street from my house and then my dad came in and hit me a-"

"WAIT! HE HIT YOU! HE FOUND YOU!" Andy shouted.

"YES! Let me finish. Then him and the neighbor abused me physically, emotionally, mentally and....sexually"

"T-They raped you?" Jinxx asked, shocked. I just noded, a few tears slipping out. Andy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I felt so secure in his arms.

"I-I'm going to my room. I need to be alone" I said, speeding for my room and used my blade again.

*** 1 WEEK LATER ***

It's been a week since I've been back at the BVB house. Also a week filled with cutting as all the memories come flooding back. I started to walk down the stairs but Andy and Jinxx were down there talking and I decided to eavesdrop. I hid at the top of the stairs and listened quietly.

"Are you ever going to tell her?" Jinxx asked Andy.

"Probably but, not now. Did you see how upset she is? If she finds out now she'll start cutting again and thats what started this whole thing! And as far as I know, it's been working. She'll be pissed at me when she finds out so I want her to be in a stable condition before I tell her."

Tell me what?

"Andyyy" 

"Look, if she finds out one of the reasons I dated her was to stop her from cutting she'll cut again. If she's more stable then she may take it a little bit better."

W-wait. He only dated me to stop me from cutting? Does he even truly love me? I decided I didn't want to hear anymore and ran into my room. I grabbed my blade and started making marks.

"HARLEY!" I just looked up and saw Andy and Jinxx.

Shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jinxx yelled and snatched the blade out of my hand.

"GIVE THAT BACK" I yelled, shooting up which put me in the perfect position for Andy to grab me. He took me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet. He washed off my arm and saw all the fresh cuts and just looked at me. My eyes were cold and emotionless. I don't even know how I felt about him anymore. He wrapped up my arms and sat me on my bed.

"I thought you quit" Jinxx said, on the edge of tears.

"I tried but when I was trying to get back here, I used anything I could to cut and then I have been all this past week."

"So why did you just do it now?" Andy asked.

"You, asshole" I said, venom in my voice.

"M-me?" He stuttered, pointing to himself.

"Yes, we're over, can I leave now." I asked, starting to get up.

"No, tell us" Jinxx said, pushing me back down.

"I HEARD YOU GUYS FUCKING TALKING AND YOU ONLY DATED ME TO STOP ME FROM CUTTING! I HATE YOU ANDREW FUCKING BIERSACK! WE'RE OVER! CAN I LEAVE NOW!" I yelled and stormed out of my room. Out of the house. Running to who knows where.

ANDY'S POV

"I'll go get her" Jinxx said and ran out of her room. I walked around her room looking for any blades and found 3. I held them in my hand and tossed them. I just went to my room and sobbed. I didn't know she was going to react this way. The only person I ever truly loved hates me.

JINXX'S POV

I ran as fast as possible, tears stinging my eyes. I finally saw her and tackled her to the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME JINXX!" She yelled but I kept her pinned to the ground.

"Please come back." I begged.

"NO! I FUCKING HATE ANDY! I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR HIM! HE NEVER REALLY LOVED ME!"

"BULLSHIT! HE FUCKING LOVED YOU WITH ALL HIS HEART! HE'S SITTING IN THAT HOUSE, SOBBING, BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE LOST THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEND TO HIM! YES HE DATED YOU TO KEEP YOUR MIND OFF CUTTING BUT THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON! HE REALLY LOVES YOU! JUST BELEIVE  ME!"

"NO HE DOESN'T!"

"YES HE FUCKING DOES!"

"WHATEVER! Fine, I'll come back to the house." She sighed, calming down.

"Will you stop cutting?"

"No promises." 

"If I catch you cutting one more time, you're going to a therapist, deal?"

"Fineeeee" She said and walked back to the house with me.

"No more running away right?"

"Right" She said as we walked in. I headed up to Andy's room and found him lying in his bed, shaking uncontrolably.

"Andy" 

"Yeah?" He asked, face burried deep in his pillow.

"I talked to her but she doesn't believe you love her"

"I fucking love her with all my heart" He cried, raising his head and looking at me.

"I know just...give it a few days to a week and she may realize alright?"

"Alright" He said and I headed back downstairs.

***********************************************************************************************************

SweetXTiffany gave me the idea.

Listening to Dark Dreams by Blood on The Dance Floor ---------->