Imagines: Matt Bomer

You wake with a start in the middle of the night. Your disoriented and confused. All you can remember is that he was gone. You dreamed a life where he wasn't yours. You quickly reach behind you, sitting up when you feel the cool sheets. Your bathroom door is wide open, the light off. No, no, no. Was the perfect life the dream? Was he somehow really not yours? "Matt?" You call out in your apartment. No reply.

You jump from the bed, fighting the dizzyness your speed casues as you almost run out of the room. He's not in the living room or the kitchen and your about to have a full blown panick attack when you hear footsteps in the hall. You turn from the kitchen to skip out to the entry way, gasping in relief at the sight of him, messy hair, tank top and jeans, standing in your doorway. "Matty!" You yell out nearly throwing yourself at him.

"Woaw there babe" He says as he almost drops the holder with two coffees in it, wrapping the hand holding a paper bag around you as you cling to his neck. You realize your foolishness a second later and pull away. "Sorry, I just had this dream... nightmare really and... you weren't here and I... I'm sorry." You say with a shake of your head, your relieved smile not leaving your face as you take the paper bag and head to the kitchen. He's here, he's yours. It was a nightmare, only a nightmare. His previously confused look is one of guilt as he comes in front of you to set the coffees on the counter. "I'm sorry I scared you, I left a note... but you probably kicked it off the bed...well I'm back and with breakfast. So is it still a good morning?"

He asks sweetly as he comes around to wrap his arms around your waist. You sigh contently, unbelievably happy to just be in his arms. "Yea, just don't scare me like that again... I don't know what I'd do without you." You say honestly, looking into his bright blue eyes. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." He says as he slips your hair behind your ear. You blink back random tears as you nod. "I love you Matty. Probably to much." You say, a small smile coming to your face at your inside joke. "You could never love me to much (Y/N), because I'll always love you more." You give up your usual reply, opting to just shake your head as you hold his neck to bring his lips to yours in a hard solidifying kiss.