He's jealous with your brother ! ( HARRY STYLES' IMAGINE )

Your boyfriend , Harry Styles , and the boys just got back from their last tour for this year . You missed him so much while he's on tour . If he's with you , you and him can do a lot of fun things with him . Usually , you'll make some chocolate chip pancakes with him . In the evening , you'll go to the nearby park with him . It was so fun when he's with you .

Harry rang the doorbell and you opened up the door . You hugged him but he seems to avoid it . The boys sat down on the sofa .

" Hmm , maybe he's tired . I'll try to cheer him up later ! " you whispered to yourself .

At last , you sat down at the sofa with the boys and asked them how was the tour . Niall started to tell you how was the tour but when he opened up his mouth , Harry went to up stairs quickly .

" What's the matter with him ? " you asked Liam .
" Ugh ... Ugh ... I don't know ... You should ask him by yourself ! " Liam answered .
" Liam , are you hiding something from me ? " you asked him .
" N- N- No .. I'm not hiding anything from you .. " he said .
" Okay then .. " you said .

After 30 minutes talking with the boys , they finally decided to go home .

You went up stairs quickly to check Harry if he's okay ... You went to the bedroom that you and Harry shared together but Harry's not there . You checked on the other room . You're shocked to see Harry's packing his things and put it in his luggage .

" Harry , where are you going babe ? " you asked him .

You're very afraid if he's gonna move to other place . You stopped him as well .

" Let me go ! You're not gonna miss me anyway if I go ! " he shouted to you right in the face .

" What ?!?!? I'm not gonna miss you anyway ? What are you trying to say , babe ? " you said .

" I'm not your BABE ! " he screamed .

He pushed you then you fell down . You cried .

" What did I do ? " you whispered to yourself .

3 days later , you're still thinking about him . What did you do ? * you sighed * .

" I'll try to text him .. If he still love me , I'm sure he'll answer my text message ! " you said .

To : Harry Styles

Message :

Hi ! I'm not sure if you're reading my text message now ... How are you , Harry ? I ... kinda missed you :) Harry , please tell me , what did I do ! So I can fix my mistakes . I love you so much . I would die if I lose you forever , please answer my text message .

* text message sent *

* you sighed again *

A few minutes later , Harry answered your text message .

" Urghh ... Finally , he answers my text message ! " you said .

From : Harry Styles

Message :

Hello ... I'm fine , thank you . Actually , I missed you too , y/n . If you wanted the answer for your question , meet me at the park that we always met at 5 p.m. today . Okay ?

You rode his text message with a happy face .

" What time was it now ? " you glanced at the clock nearby .

" Hmm .. It was 4 : 30 p.m. now .. I better get ready ! " you said .

Finally , you're ready to meet Harry . You drove to the park that you and Harry always met . You're very anxious about that . You wore a white sweater that Harry bought you last year with a black tank top . Then , you put on a messy bun on your head .

" Hi Harry ! " you greet him politely .

" Hi y/n ! You looked ... beautiful ! " he said .

" Thanks babe ! Umm , I mean .. Harry ! " you thanked him .

He laughed in front of you . His laugh was perfect .

" So , what was the answer ? " you smiled .

* Harry sighed *

" While I'm on the tour , I went to my twitter account . Then , I saw #Y/N&AVAN was trending so I clicked on that hashtag to find out who's Avan . Later , I saw the latest tweet about this Avan guy . I rode it and this is what it says :

" Avan and y/n are perfect couples ! Keep hash tagging #Y/N&AVAN guys ! "

" I was very shocked about that so I decided to break up with you ! But at the same time , I knew it wasn't true . Just that , I didn't know what to do ! " Harry explained all to you .

" So that's why you wanted to break up with me ? Just because of that ? You wanna know something about this Avan guy you're jealous with ? He's my BROTHER ! Avan was my BROTHER , Harry ! " you yelled to him .

" What ? Avan was your brother ? Why didn't you tell me before y/n ? " Harry asked you with his husky voice .

" I can't . Because I knew that you wouldn't believe me ! " you said .

" I'm ... very sorry about this y/n ! I ... I ... hated myself for doing this ! " he blamed himself .

" No Harry ! It wasn't your fault . It was the tweet's fault . You can't blame yourself ! " you said .

" Would you believe me again and forgive me , y/n ? " he asked you .

" Sure ! You're my everything Harry ! I can't live without you ! " you said while tears falling down .

" Thanks .. Babe , please don't cry ! " he said while wiping your tears with his soft fingers .

" I love you Harry ! " you said to him .

" I love you too , baby ! " he said while crashing his lips into yours .

- THE €ND -

Please comment what you think about my first Harry Styles' imagine ! I would appreciated that very much ! At this moment , I don't take any requests yet ! Thanks for reading . See you next week directioners / readers !