Discrimination Among Ages

"Why do some old people likes insulting young people?" This question has been in my mind since I was young due to experiences of being offended by old people. 

 Before, when I was younger I just keep my silence during those times. I even have moments, I find myself in a situation where I'm apologizing even though I'm the one being abused verbally. Moreover, even though I explain myself in the most respectful way, I still end up being called "uncivilized" over and over again. As time goes by, I'm starting to age and mature. The innocent and ignorant side of me started to fade and every time I heard the word "uncivilized" and remembered everything that happen to me, I just suddenly blurted out "THIS IS DEFINITELY WRONG!" 

 This is the sign that I need to change something because I have to. That's why I am writing to every people around the world. 

 To the old people, even though you have much experience and much ahead of us young people, you shouldn't use that fact to criticize and insult us. Just like you, we are also people who need to be respected as well. You shouldn't trample on people for having your standing because that's abusing what you have. Also, no matter what reason you may have, nothing can justify a wrongful act. Instead, you should be the one to guide our generation to the right path and teach us what we are incapable of learning in our environment. You should serve as a good example instead of blurting foul words that we might adapt in the future. 

 As for the young people, always know where to stand and stick for what is right. Never ever disrespect anyone no matter how low they may be. Listen to what others have to say before determining whether it is right. 

 For you who's currently reading this, always keep in mind the golden rule 

 "Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself." -Confucius 

 If you want to be respected, learn how to respect others regardless of who they are, what age they belong to, things they have and race the are from.