PROLOGUE

JENNIE P.O.V
Annyeong guys! My name is Jennie Kim I'm 20 years old. I'm currently working as a secretary of my parent's friend company called PARK CORP. so that I can support my self to be honest I came from a wealthy family  but I decided to be independent and they allow me too.

I have a famous model brother named Kim Jongin also known as Kai/Jongin  he is oftenly mistaken as my boyfriend because he have the looks and manners but to me he acts a total jerk and cute oppa.

Well my life is peaceful until the CEO of the company I'm working, my boss died  because of the sudden heart attack and now the HEIR of the Park Corp is my new boss and there my peaceful and lovely life is ruined by him. He acts a total JERK, CONCEITED, and A**HOLE named as Chanyeol Park well he is my enemy for making my life ruin.

CHANYEOL P.O.V
Ms. Jennie Kim your one of a kind and interesting girl  I want to know more about you.

Little they didnt know their "hate-hate" relationship will blossom as LOVE.

-------
Hiii guys this is your authornim speaking HAHAHAHA well I've decided to create a new story well the lead characters are Jennie Kim of Blackpink and Chanyeol Park of EXO, the two lead rappers. Please stay tune for more updates and please dont forget to read my first ever fanfiction entitled "Me or Him" Kamsa. I will update soon here and in my other story.