The right Heart to guide you through <3 (Dave Franco Fanfic)

"Hey guys oh u want my autograph okay!"

As Dave Franco was walking up the aisle to shoot his new movie out of my mind 2 he saw tons of girls fainting on him accept for one but he didn't realize because he had to walk over them but when she went in she was so mad she didn't want to work with him and so then when she walked in and Dave followed all he could think of about his girlfriend breaking up with him but he didn't matter he didn't want to cry because of the Camera Shooters and then he'll be in the Magazines and TV and everything so he didn't want to cry not now. But when they both got in he saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world and that was Reiley FitzHenry he went to go say...

"Hi" and she Said

"oh Hi i thought you were my ex boyfriend so i saw you trampling over those girls I have to trample over guys because I'm so hot. So ho-"

"PLACES EVERYONE."

The people said. So they all took there places and then my ex boyfriend was here Channing Tatum but he was late.

"CHANNING WHERE ARE YOU." The producer said.

"Coming Mrs. Walters."

"Oh wow your late what shall it be cut you out of the movie or even worse make die in the movie."

All I could do was laugh.

"As long as you don't cut me out of the movie I'm good Mrs. Walters."

"Please call me Victoria." The producer said.

"Megan Fox. Dave Franco. And Reiley FitzHenry."

While the producer was mumbling there names.

Then Dave Said, "well who is your ex is he here."

"Actually yes it's Channing why?"  "

Well since we're not friends me and Channing well I was wondering if you want to go out with me tonight."

"Like after shooting the movie this won't be done till Five PM"

"Well I know but I like you and I've had a crush on you since I was a little girl so it works out great." She said.

"So after the movie go to my house actually just get in my Limo okay." Dave said to her.

"Okay I don't have a limo not yet but will soon though." I said to him

"Oh yeah here's my number if your feeling down k."

"Thanks your so sweet I think this is going to be the best Date ever." She said sweetly again.

"And I think this is going to be the best girlfriend ever."

"Aww your too sweet." I replied back so sweetly.

"Well I'll tell my driver to let you go in the limo with me so he doesn't think he your an intruder or some type of  Crazed Fan you know." Dave Franco said.

"Yeah I know." I said

After the movie was done shooting for the day they both got in the Limo and went to go to the house of hearts. When they got in she was so happy she never seen this this place before and none of her high school boyfriends never took her there and always drove past it so after they were done they went back to the limo and went to a party we drinked beer and then went to their hotels she found out she was right next to Dave so she went there to go hang out with him and watch Romantic Movies then Reiley fell asleep her head on his chest and he fell asleep with her. When Reiley woke up Dave was still putting his arm around her so she just stayed there because she was happy to have him as a Boyfriend. Luckily she had her phone by her side so she can txt people like her best friend Miranda G. Aww great he's calling me. Ryan W. Was he was my best friend in high school and probably still is so I didn't want to talk to him now. So I hung up at the 4th ring. Dave woke up.