Specials

Valentines day Special*

Happy valentines day everyone! I hope you and those special someone's have a great lovable day!

P.s. This is not a chapter of the story. They have nothing to do with each other just a happy special.

Loving My Reflection

Alexander.

I yawned stretching my body like a cat. I mumbled to myself knowing what day it was. Valentines day. How exciting! Note the sarcasm. I sighed. Things with Leo were ok, but we weren't together. I got out of bed going to take a shower. I let the cool water wake me up. Thank god there was no school. I didn't need to see all of those couples! I'm allergic to them! :3

I got out of the bathroom and pulled on some red skinnies and a black shirt with a broken heart on it. Why do I feel so emo (I mean no insult. I am an emo person!) I opened the door to my room an stopped. On the floor was rose petals. All in red and white. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. What was this? I followed the petals down the stairs they felt so soft against my feet. I walked into the living room where they stopped. My eyes landed on a pair of big black combat boots. They traveled up long legs covered in tight leather pants, up again to a chest being held in a tight t-shirt. I looked at the bouquet of red roses and the smile that was so similar to mine. I looked into Alex's eyes nervous and unsure. He said he'd fight for me. Is this it? Alex walked over to me handing me the flowers.

"T-Thank you," he grinned at me taking my hand and kissing it.

I blushed a deep red. He still had yet to say anything. Alex pulled me into the kitchen. I gasped at what I saw, more rose petals adorned the floor, the light was dimmed and many candles filtered various surfaces. Two pates sat on the island and I looked at Alex. There was already a vase there filled with water. I gently put the flowers in it.

"Alex I-" he gently placed a finger on my lips.

"I don't want to think about what others will think. I want today to be about us. Today I start fighting Alex, because I don't want to lose you to anyone not even Leo. I'll fight with all I got but you have to give me a chance. I love you Alex. More than a brother. I love you like I need air, without it I would vanish die. I need you Alex and I will never stop fighting to have you in my arms. Now the question is. Alexander will you give me this day? Will you be my, Valentine?"

His words soared through my body. He loved me. Those words. Those beautiful words I so desperately wanted to hear since I realized I love my brother. He loved me and I was going to give him all I could.

"I'll be your Valentine for as long as you want me," he grinned pulling me to him.

The kiss was slow and gentle, his hand tangling in my hair pulling me closer. Every inch of our bodies pressed against each other. I moaned as I could no longer feel where I began or he ended. It felt so right. So right to be held in his arms. We fit so perfectly together and I never wanted to let go. But at last we did our breathes coming out in shallow pants. He pulled me back crashing his lips to mine this time his tongue delving into my mouth parting my lips so he could taste and I him. I never wanted this to end. I sighed pulling away laying my head in his shoulder.

"I love you," I whispered.

Alex smiled kissing my forehead, "And I love you. For all eternity."

I smiled hugging him closer. Things were finally perfect. Finally.

*****************************************************

Happy Valentines everyone! Hope you liked this special chapter I made!

Comment it!

Vote it!

Love it!

:3