I'm Not Like You (Narnia fan fiction)

I do not own any of the characters from the film and book, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. the characters not from the film, in this book are my characters. so yay. 

Hope you enjoy this. :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

“I will not hurt you, if you do not hurt me. I am only here to ask a question of you.” I told the forn standing in front of me. He did not trust me and I understood why; I am the white queen’s daughter. But how could he know that, no one knows of my existence except very few creatures.

“How could I trust you? You are the daughter of a foul beast!” He said with venom.

“But that is exactly why you should trust me. I am her daughter and nothing more. We are not the same at all. She does not want me, now she knows what I am like and because I care about life. She may be my mother but I am ashamed of it.” I said to him calmly. “How do you know of my existence anyway?”

“I used to be a prisoner of your mother. I heard her speak of you.” He said angrily, glaring at me and still not trusting me.

“But you escaped? No one escapes her.” I replied shocked that anyone, let alone this small forn, could escape my mothers grasp.

“She gave me a message to give to Aslan, so set me free.” He explained, his green eyes looking relieved that he was let out of the castle alive.  

“Aslan? That is what I wished to ask you about actually. Where can I find him?” I asked, needing the answer, now.

“Why should I tell you that? How do I know I can trust you?” He answered back immediately. I knew he would never tell me and so I did a thing I swore to myself two years ago I would never do again. I controlled his mind to find my answer.

“Where is Aslan?” I asked, looking deeply in to his eyes.

“In the clearing ten miles south of here.” The forn answered in an alien voice to his own. I looked away from him and stepped back.

“Thank you and I’m sorry about that.” I smiled slightly and ran off in the direction the little forn had said.

A little while later, I was at the top of a hill looking down at the camp that was set up. I could see lots of different creatures and animals walking about, making weapons and talking to one another. So this was Aslan’s army?

I climbed down the hill and smiled to myself. I skipped to the entrance of the campsite, my knee length, blue dress waving around me and looked around me. I started skipping through the middle of the campsite towards a big tent at the front that looked fancy. Everyone was staring at me, some glaring. Creatures of all shapes and sizes drew their swords and continued to watch me skip. But I immediately stopped when a giant centaur stepped in front of me and put a sword to my throat. My smile stayed on my face though, as I knew that if he tried to hurt me, I could hurt him first.

“Who are you? What do you want?” the centaur demanded angrily.

“My name is Allendra-Jadis. I need to speak to Aslan. Now.” I told him.

“Aslan speaks to no one unless he wishes to.” He replied, pushing the sword in to my neck, making me gasp. I could feel that the weapon had pierced my skin and instantly got angry. My smile faded and the sky darkened. I could feel the wind whipping at my golden-brown hair making it float around me.

The centaur’s and everyone else’s faces were ones of frightened horror as they watched the sky darken and the mood of the air change.

“I need to see Aslan. Now.” I said again, still speaking calmly but my voice dangerously close to demanding in a shout.

The centaur nodded and ran in the direction of the fancy tent. I made the weather back to the icy, dull weather it was before and the air became calmer and smoother.

A large lion walked out of the tent and stared at me as it walked my way. It had golden fur and a long soft looking mane. He looked magnificent.

“Aslan.” I said as my greeting to him. I noticed that everyone around me had bowed, but I do not bow to anyone, so I just stayed standing, lifting my head a little higher and stared in to the lions eyes.

“I will talk with you alone.” He said and turned his back on me. I followed him in to the tent and sat on a comfy chair to the side of the door. “Why have you come here Allendra?”

“You will need my help.” I replied.

“Why would I need your help? I have never heard or seen you in Narnia before, and I know of everyone who lives in Narnia.” He said sounding frustrated that I can hide myself from anyone.

“I can hide very well when I want to. And to answer your question, there is a battle approaching as you know, but there are some dangers that face you and your army. I am here to offer my services to help you.”

“I do not know you, so I cannot trust you.” He said bluntly.

“Then let me tell you who I am.” I took a breath and told him who I truly was. No one had ever heard my story before. “I am Allendra-Jadis, daughter of Jadice, Ice-Queen of Narnia. I am a witch. Even more powerful than my mother. I have blue eyes, the colour of my mothers ice cold heart and as you can see golden-brown hair. I am seventeen years old and I hate my mother with all of my soul.”

“Jadis had a daughter?” Aslan asked bewildered. “How? When? Who is the Father?” I was bombarded with questions and I answered them. I wanted him to trust me.

“My fathers name was Mernos, but he is dead now. My mother killed him when I was born. She kept me a secret because she wanted to use me as a weapon against all Narnians who were against her. But when I was fourteen I began to rebel against her and did not learn the dark magic she taught me everyday of my life. I began to care about life and she did not want this. She put up with my behaviour for a year before I ran away, the day before she was planning to kill me. I have been wondering Narnia ever since.” I finished, out of breath.

“Oh.” Was all Aslan could say.

“But I thought I should tell you that the humans are coming soon.” I said, still trying to gain his trust.

“Good, good.” He said in a way that told me he was thinking deeply about something. He then turned to me and said, “We could use your help here. But how do I know that I can rely on you?”

“You’ll just have to trust me.” I said and stood up to leave. “I will ensure that the humans get here safe.” But what I didn’t tell Aslan was that I had seen what would happen to one of the Sons of Adam, when he does come to Narnia. But I cannot change his destiny. Only he can choose his path.   

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!!!

so i hope that you liked this chapter! 

thanks for reading

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Scream! Shout! Sing! Dance! act like a monkey! i dunno! :)