You Can Go Hard Or You Can Go Home! - Chapter Three

Haiiiiiiiiii, guys I'm REALLY sorry, I updated like wednesday or something? And then Wattpad deleted the chapter, was not best impressed...:O but ANYWAYS! Cause I'm trying to make it up to you, I'm going to post another chapter realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon, like probably tomorrow morning or if I can't sleep tonight, tonight. Anyway song for this chapter isssss........ SHOULD'VE KISSED YOU! the boys new song, have you heard it? If not where do you live, NARNIA!;) (directioners joke...) anyways if you haven't heard it check it out it's phenomNIALL like all their songs, it's officially my new jam. So here's chapter three and once again, I'M REALLY SORRY, forgive me?:D

loves guys, and thankyou for reading and would like to thank Izzles cause she's being really supportive so this chapter is dedicated to her!:) 

We all talked for what seemed like hours when eventually Jay said she would have to take the twins to bed, we all said our goodnights to her and off she went. "Yaz, you should come to the X Factor house. For just like a sleepover but that would be so much fun!" Niall exclaimed. I laughed, in the past few hours I'd been getting along really well with all the boys and Niall was like a leprechaun on happy pills. Liam was the 'daddy' he was sensible, but in a good way he wasn't uptight! Zayn was the 'vain' one but actually really sweet, Harry was most certainly the 'flirty' one and had tried it on with me a number of times earning slaps round the head off Louis. No not because Louis was protective of me, but because Harry was supposed to be his, they had this bromance going on 'Larry Stylinson'. Anyway Louis was being well... Louis, still my bestfriend the joker, the prankster, the leader; same old same old. "OK, that should be fun, am I allowed?"

"Of course you're allowed silly, you're my bestfriend! But remember the after-party first" Louis winked at me.  

"WoopWoop! YOU CAN GO HARD OR YOU CAN GO HOME!" Louis laughed at me, he knew I was a hardcore partier. The boys all gave us confuzzled [A/N my new word confused/puzzled;)] looks so Louis proceeded to tell them that once when I was drunk I had kept screaming "I WANT SEX!" then went on to try and rape the ironing board. I then carried and traffic cone home with me pretending I was riding a dinosaur. So what? Everyone does it? The boys were now all cracking up and I scowled at Louis who was showing them picture on his phone. We piled into the taxi, it was a bit squished and I was sat next to Harry with his hand on my leg. He started to snake it up my thigh, I whacked it away and he turned to the window, smirking. We eventually all piled out and when we got in the party well literally everyone was already wasted, "Ok who's for shots?" I spoke up.

"Wow, calm it Yaz we've only just got here, we don't want you going paralytic on us" Liamjoked "but no none for me" Oh yeah he didn't drink because he was literally born dead, I kinda felt sorry for the guy, he was missing out on fun times! 

"I will!"

"I will!"

"I will!"

"I'll come and help you" Harry replied guiding me to the bar. "Wait you mister are not old enough and I flicked him on the nose, "go and get Louis" He mumbled something under his breath trudging off. Hell yeah! I'd turned eighteen about a week ago. Though Harry was gonna be eighteen in like a months time, still 1-0 to me! [A/N I know this isn't right as Harry was sixteen starting X Factor but pretend you've got good imaginations lol;) ] Louis came over and we carried the drinks back to our table "Ok guys, three two one!" I shouted and downed the shot, it burned my throat but I carried on. I danced all night, Harry was still making a few passes at me but not as much. Me and Niall were totally wasted whereas the others were a bit tipsy, Liam? Completely sober. "Come on lads, let's get these two home" Louis annouced. 

"Noooooooooooooooo! I don't wanna go, OMG a unicorn lemme go say ellloooooo!" I slurred, and poured a champagne bottle over my head, thank god it was empty. Louis picked me up bridal style and carried me into the taxi. Apparently I was ranting and raving the whole time, not that I remembered. We pulled up outside the X Factor house. Ok, here goes nothing...