Marked by danger- dark harry fanfic

****this is my first story, please no hate****

Hazels POV

"Bye mom" I wave to my mom as I make my way to the boarding area. Im finally leaving to be on my own. Just that thought scared me. I wasn't scared of any financial issues, my mom was rich. After my dad passed away, his funds went straight to my mom. I guess my grandparents were well off to. I was going to England...

"Bye sweetie, I love you! California wont be the same without you honey!" My mom said trying to hide her sobs, I could still tell she was crying about me leaving, I'm all she has left. And I'm leaving her.

I waved as i walked away with my two suitcases. After waiting three and a half hours for my plane, the intercom had come on, a snobby sounding older lady had said in a more demanding tone that flight 208 to England was departing.

Well here I go. I guess...

--- leaving the airport in England---

My new roommate, Cara, had picked me up. She seemed nice. I hadn't really said anything to her, just listened, her British accent was just gorgeous! As Cara pulled into our new apartment, or as they call here, a flat, I was over whelmed by the breathe taking structure. The flat was separated from every other one and it was medium sized but everything was spaced nicely.

Cara was calling for me"Hazel, so I'm gonna warn you, theres the 3 dangerous guys that live around. If you run into them, dont be rude, if you do it will make them want you more and they will---

She was interrupted by these two tattooed men following the much bigger, and more dangerous looking guy. I gulped as I backed up, Cara had told me to go inside and not to answer the door. As I walked slowly towards the door, the guy, I'm assuming the leader, had whistled and told me if I walked any farther things would get worse, I slowly turned to face the leader. I must admit I usually find guys that look like him disgusting but something about him I found intriguing. I wanted, no needed, to find out more about him.

"Names harry, your?" Harry had questioned

"Martha..." I lied

"Dont lie, its pathetic, whats it really?" He said with a smirk

"Hazel, Hazel Irwin" I was so hesitate to answer, maybe if I didn't talk he would just leave. But his green eyes dragged the name out of me.

"Boys lets leave, we will be back later see you around hazel" he said with a wink, and by that he hopped into his black range rover with the guys and drove away.

Caras POV

Crap... I should've stepped in, last time harry talked to a girl the way he talked to Hazel, she was never seen again.

"Hazel, you need to stay away from them, they're capable of horrible things. Fyi, the others were Louis and Niall. Lets go inside."

Hazel followed me in and I could tell, the advice I had given wasn't going to protect her, the way her eyes had scanned his silhouette from across the lot, I knew this was going to end bad. I knew if she tried to get help involve, it would only take her down farther... With him.

If she sees harry again, or any of the boys, i know that she will be marked with danger, that harry might 'call dibs'.