Camping scare

Hi my name is tina I love going camping with my friends and with my family. I am going to tell you a story of my LAST camping trips. I woke in the morning so EXCITED to go camping. I got up and got dressed ate breakfast and combed my hair and brushed my teeth. I started to pack everything I needed.                                                                             KIT LIST                                                                                           -Bed roll                                                                              -tarp good boots                                                                      -camping mat                                                          -warm clothes                                                                     -blankets

-socks 6 pares                                                                    -sleeping bag

-pants                                                                                     -pillow snow pants                                                                           -night clothes awesome jacket                                                                   -string        - mitts 2 pares  hats 2 pares toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, lip balm,and hand cream mug plate fork knife spoon flashlight with extra batteries chair roasting stick water bottle slippers pj's I think that is a long list but I got everything together with my mom Victoria. I don't have a dad he walked away from me when I was 4 now I am 12,    We were putting the stuff in the car. We got in the car and it was time to go CAMPING. once we got there we started putting up the tent I was so happy to get our tent set up. Then we made a fire it was hard to make a fire because with all the snow on the ground. Then we roasted hot dogs over the really small camp fire.  I was already tired from just setting up a tent and making a fire. The day went so fast I got my bed roll and unrolled it in the tent then I went to bed. But I didn't forget to say my prayers. When I got up in the morning mom was getting breakfast ready pancakes yummy I love pancakes so much. I ate my breakfast brushed my teeth combed my hair and put new clothes on. I was playing a game with my mom when I heard a sound in the trees. I walked over to see what was in the trees I thought it would be a rabbit or a bird but it was a COUGAR. It came and started to chase me around the campground.I was so scared my mom said to stop running and look as big as you can. So I stopped running and looked as big and scary as I could. The cougar got scared and ran away and my mom called animal conservation and she said there was a cougar running around the campsite. That was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. Here I am to day one year later on the same day I when camping. After the cougar I have not gone camping again. I am going to take the risk my life next year I am going to go camping again. If something bad happens I will not be going camping again.