1- Begining...pt 1

*Crash* *Bang*

My head snaps up. Shit! The Archangels are here too soon. I need more time! My father needs the information that this bastard has, and he hasn't told me yet.

"One last time, you worthless piece of shit, where is it?"

"I-i don't know, your highness." He stutters, and the last thread of patience is gone. I smash his head against the floor, crushing his skull, and killing the piece of shit.

I walk back downstairs, pulling my black leather gloves off, and picking my leather jacket off the wood floor. I grab my harley keys off the counter, where I threw them, and walk past Archangel Micha's son, Archangel Rex. I spot Archangel Sarina next to the door, keeping an eye on my bike.

"Sarina, there's a DB in the upstairs, recent. If you're looking for the relic, it isn't here, and the reject bastard had no idea on where it was." I inform her, slipping on my sunglasses, and letting my black and red hair out of the ponytail.

"Did you kill him, Lucifer's Daughter?"

"How'd you know?" I ask, acting surprised

"How long have we known each other? Of course I'm going to ask that. Anyway, Lucifer wants you home. There's a council meeting tonight, and Archangel Michael thinks that Micha's sons will find his mate soon."

"I'll be there, crazy" I reply, 'bouncing' down the steps, and over to my bike. I mount, and grab my helmet. "Any dress color code requirements?"

"Nope, see ya later."

"See ya." She then walks into the house, as I pull my helmet on, and start my bike. I peel out, and head to my house.

Speeding down the road, I can't get what Sarina said about this council meeting out of my head.

"Archangel Michael thinks that Micha's sons will find their mate soon." I shake my head in an effort to rid myself of the pesky words.

Luckily for me, my driveway appears, and I pull in, parking in the garage. I get off of my bike, pull my helmet off, set it on the seat, and head in to get dressed.

I enter my room, and smile. A king size bed, covered with black and red covers, redwood nightstands, dresser. In my closet, I have way too many clothes and shoes, but I never have enough training clothes or leather stuff... Yep I might have a problem with leather... I absolutely love it. The more, the better.

I grab my black and red rose choker, Red dress with black sheer sleeves, black fingerless gloves (that go up to mid bicep) and black knee high lace up high heels out, and I also pulled out a black with red lace bra and underwear set.

I change, and as I'm sitting on my bed, lacing my boots tightly up, my phone goes off

I change, and as I'm sitting on my bed, lacing my boots tightly up, my phone goes off. I finish lacing and tie my left boot, then check it. Text message from father. Crap.

'Nyx, dress nicely, Micha's sons are looking for their mate. And I mean worthy of your rank when I say nicely. Love ya.'

I smile and shake my head, I then finish lacing my right boot and tie it, before taking a picture and sending it to Sarina, so she knows what I'm wearing. She and I like to coordinate our council outfits, and I also sent it to father for approval.

'This work, Father? Love ya too.'

'Yes, now get your ass here.'

I slip my phone into my boots and teleport to the front doors. I walk through the overly ornate and way too big doors, into the front chambers of the council room, also called the gathering room. Upon seeing everyone else having their wings out, I let mine out, and greet other demons and demonesses.

"Council in session in 5." one of the aides of the council announces, and everyone files into the room, with our names and ranks being called out for the councilor's benefit.

Five minutes later, and twelve of us remain to be announced, forty eight have already been called.

"Princess Nyx Morningstar, Princess of Hell." I walk in, and at the sneers, I flap my wings, giving them a strong breeze, until father glares at me. Taking my seat next to Sarina, her official title is Archangel Sarina, Angel of Temperance, I smirk at those who hate me.

I tune the drone out, until I sense to presence of three very strong Archangels, and they're standing right in front of me.

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!

"Archangels, what can I do for you three, this is a rare occurrence, bothering me... Any reason today?"

"Nyx, Gabriel wishes to speak with you outside." Archangel Michael says. I shoot dad and Sarina a look of 'wish me luck' and walk out.

A/N:

Hey there! This is my second book, and completely UNRELATED to TWAHV. Yes, I am still updating TWAHV, but where I'm at, I have figure out how it's gonna play out. Until then, enjoy this.

:) ;)

Love you, my demons.

-MB0061