Subway to love : Party !!

" Hit the ground , hit the ground , hit the ground oh oh “ Megan hummed as she cuts the tomato with skill . Preparing the ingredients for her parents' shop are her favourite things to do besides lying on her bed listening to music . She helps out every summer break and forgot to mention , her parents owned Subway .

" Megan , I know you have a nice voice but please stop singing and move ! " Logan , her twin brother shouted at her as he carries boxes of ingredients in and out of the shop .  You could clearly see his bicep tightens every time he carries up a box ,all thanks to all the time he spent at the gym . Yup , Logan is your typical jock , popular but a heartbreaker . He don't talk to girls , he just humped and dumped them , as simple as that . Unlike , her brother , Megan is the complete the opposite . She is the shy and nerdy girl in school , completely unnoticeable to the popular . At least that what it seems to her and she is cool about . She dislikes attention , really different from all the wannabe Barbie her bro brought back home . But she is a natural beauty , amazing even without makeup , making her brother's job of keeping all the guys off her quite difficult .

" Hey , are you going for the party tomorrow ? " Logan askes her , secretly praying that she will say no like all other times . You might think Logan is a super control-freak but hey it is his darling sister , who is as pure as snowflakes so of course he won't want her to go out with bad influences . " Maybe , I lost a bet to Lucy so she demanded me to go to the party