Introduction

How would you describe Candice Parker?

Well, you can start off by noting that everyone who knows her, calls her Candy... But she's not always sweet. She can be manipulative and unkind, she likes to date and not stay, she doesn't always make the best friend in the world, but I love her anyway. At least... I thought I did.

Well anyway, she's as independent as a wild horse and as elegant as one too. All the boys fall head over heels for her which is probably why she never sticks to one. That, or her standards are just impeccably high. Anyway, her tendency to never stick to one boy for over a week means that when I look at dating, finding one she hasn't been with is a task. She's snappy, sarky, sometimes sweet, but I love her anyway because she is my best friend after all....

My other best friend is Wesley green.

Wes is one of the most attractive boys in my school and he doesn't even know it. I think it's what makes him so irresistible to girls; but he isn't the type to go around screwing every female that sends him a cheeky wink. We've been best friends since I was 5 and he's always been kind and considerate unlike the rest of the male population that I know, and he is definitely not like the boys that Candy usually goes for.

Wes refuses to date Candy because he knows exactly what she's like and he understands that it would jeopardise our friendship, which is a great one. He walks me to classes every morning, and we go to the cinema every Monday night without fail, and he's a real sweetheart. Do I like him as more than a friend? Definitely not...

And then there's me.

Where Wes and Candy are popular, I am most certainly not. I am that quiet shy girl that has only one or two friends that enjoys reading, studying and just generally being quiet while in school. No one really knows who I am besides Wes and Candy, and the people that do know me don't know me by name. I'm usually just called the 'quiet girl that's best friends with Wes' (or Candy), depending on who you ask. Outside of school though, I'm a lot more carefree than you would expect, and I love movie nights with Wesley more anything.

I'm just trying to make it through this last year of sixth form before I can finally move onto university or just go into the world of work without having to do any more school. We're all 18 now and in the last few months of the year, hopefully it goes smoothly...

Enter Wade, the sixth form's quiet hottie who lives alone in the apartment above his parents pub. He's charming and kind and shows Natasha that the world doesn't revolve around Wesley and Candy. The only problem is... he is unfortunately one of Candy's exes and Tasha knows Candy won't be happy about their friendship. Will he change Tasha's life forever or will she stick to whom she knows?