That one typical yaoi

I'm Alexander or Alexx, I was born into a wealthy family along with my older brother Xzavior. Although we're brothers were very different. Xzavior is strong, tall and the typical popular basketball player with short, black hair, green eyes, and perfect teeth. And as for me I'm the emo skater boy with long, blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and braces. I'm also 4'9, skinny, weak, and pretty nerdy. I like anime, drawing, music and especially cooking. Even though my older brother and I don't get along much, each other is all we got. After our parent's died in a car crash trying to get home in time for Christmas, we started living with my aunt Allora. I was only three and my older brother was seven so she told us they had to work late and they were out of the country. Allora was only 21 at the time so she didn't know much about how to deal with kids. Xzavior moved into a small apartment with the money our parents left us, when he turned 18 as a little brother I was worried about him leaving me so I started living with him and that's how are story really began.

  Today is August 8th and It's the first day on my Senior year at Hokkaido's Private High School for the smart and wealthy. I woke up early to make me and my brother some breakfast, then I got dressed into my uniform, It was a little big and my brother started laughing at me saying I should be wearing a middle school uniform. As always I gaved him my pouty face and he stopped. I started making breakfast for us and I tried to reach the bowls but I was too short, Xzavior came up behind me and got it for me. I blushes as I said thank you and i bowed as I always do in granditude. I continued to make our usual breakfast, steamed rice, miso soup and a rolled omlet for both of us. Xzavior always ate very little as I stuffed my face full of food it was kinda weird if you think about it . Xzavior reached over the table and gently touched my face and he said "you have some rice on your face" the laughed as I blush and slowly sunk into my chair feeling embarrassed.

 I got up and did the dishes when we were finished and then I started to walk out the door to head to school which was a walk away. Xzavior grabbed my arm and asked if I wanted a ride and I said no thanks but he was persistent so I finally caved in and said yes. He smiled innocently happy that he won and I smiled back and we headed towards the car. We both got into the car and he started driving. "Were you ever nervous when you went to a new school?" I asked, embarrassed at my own question. He gave me that charming smile he gave a everyone and chuckled then said "I'll give you a good luck charm so you won't be so nervous". We pulled up to the school and he put the car in park as then he gently grabbed my hand and told me to let him see my palm.

  I slowly opened up my tiny hand and showed him my palm. He took his index finger and put it on my palm gently making a heart on it then he kissed it right in the middle. He then said" Our parents use to do this everytime we got hurt or when we were scared and it always worked for me, you might not of remembered cause you were so little." I smiled slightly wanting to cry remembering but I held it in and gave him a tight hug before leaving the car so I won't miss the opening ceremony. I felt awkward yet surprisingly excited as I stood in front of the school, it was huge almost like a castle. There were dorms (which I didn't live in because well personal reasons), a dining hall, a pool, and many other things. I wonder how I'm going to find my class room O,O. At that moment of me just standing of the middle of the entrance to the school a boy came walking up to me, he had broad shoulders, long legs, long silver hair that sparkled in the sunlight, dark brown eyes and such soft looking skin. At that point I was almost drooling at how handsome he was. He tapped my shoulder as I came back from my own dream land and he asked "Are you the new student Alexx?".

 I looked at him wondering how he knew my name but I replied almost instantly "y-yes I'm Alexx, but how did you know?". Yet again he seemed to amaze me "you are my roommate, the chairman put down a great description on you so I know who you are" He looked around, "where are your bags and stuff for your room?" I looked down at the ground "I didn't bring any because I already told the chairman I wasn't going to live in the dorms." He looked at me kinda sad, I felt awful about it, maybe I could have been his friend friend? I don't know. I looked up at him and smiled " Maybe we can skip the entrance ceremony and get my stuff from my house ?" He smile big as if he had a wagging tail on him and said " I can drive you, oh by the way I'm Lawrence a second year". I shook his hand "I'm Alexx as you know also a second year" I noticed his hands were large but then again I was really small and he was about 6'2 I'm  guessing. His pink lips looked soft and I couldn't help but stare as we talked to his car. Me being me I accidentally ran into a pole and hit my head, I just laughed it off and kept walking thinking how embarrassing that was especially in front of a hot guy....