Sparks

From the very beginning, eyes closed before they had opened. Until light came which I saw my real life like an embered candle - prophesy or that kind of vision of endless possibilities and fog of war battles. They say that this flame may never lasts long forever. Life that melts. Life that willed to last. Sometimes life is nothing. Emptiness that seems endless.

Life compared to a judgement movie. But what people was seeing was beautiful, too beautiful to judge or to condemn. Happy, happy, satisfied. As viewers watched, they heard crashing and sad music from the film, a background music of "Gloomy Sunday" that crushes their heart, music that rips open. And they cry. Cry with eyes closed. A death song came.

I had been expecting this to happen. The fragile realities that were meant for us, that bind us together to what we are would collapse and then we would realize our identities, our purpose and our destinies. Yesterday now seems a speck of dust, swept away. I am tired, my whole body exhausted from waiting in the dark, from trying to forgive the lifeless world. It is time for me to leave, for me to rest perhaps. Until I am needed again. I have lost myself for having waited so long. Lead me away.

Oh God! Let me win this myself before the flame dies, before the candle melts. So I may live not in the shadows of the agony but only to your will. The only reason why we should carry ourselves the death cross of Christ. To learn that life is...to feel again the sparks.

//Arcane//