Chapter One

It was Monday again, and all my fears have finally closed in on me. I got up from my caged bed that has always been my comfort after a overcoming each day with the alot of struggle.
  My phone starts singing with my favorite song, blank space by Taylor Swift it is juliet calling again.
    Seriously why can't this girl let me be, even though she knows i don't feel anything for her anymore.
hello juliet how are you.
Juliet. Am not fine, why are you doing this to me, Peter why, you know i can't live a day without hearing your masculine voice the only thing that keep me going and you wasted like four minutes before picking up the phone. But anyhow Peter how are you, hope everything is fine and have you eaten.
she definitely knows that i have not eaten by this time, it's just 6 In the morning for God's sake.
  my dear i hope i haven't offended you and am just trying to get something to eat now in the kitchen right now and everything is fine, i will stop by to check on you after school today.
  That will be great, I can't wait to see you, OK see you then sweetie pie, bye.
  Bye.
Gosh, have to go and sit with her for another hour.
After taking a hot bath dressed up fast not as slow as the girls but i usually stare at myself in the mirror for decades. Just wondering what is is me that girls like juliet see.
  At 8 am i was almost at the school and already late for my chemistry lectures but i was still saying hi to almost everything i see.