I Hate You [EXO KAI ONESHOT]

So, this is a Kai oneshot. You and Kai. Some parts like the texting thing, and a few others (I foirgot, sorry Ash !) have credits going to Ashlyn (my unbiological sister) She has a wattpad too. Read her story ! It's also on AsianFinFics and it's about L.Joe. Her wattpad username is AshLeeTaemin (: So, hope you enjoy this (:

You were at SM's dance studio, training since you're a trainee. Your best friend Jongin, or well known as Kai, debuted last year. Concluding to you guys barely meeting each other because of his busy schedules. 

He has so many girl fans. Sometimes you get a little jealous although you know you shouldn't be. Slowly, while you two were in the midst of being bestfriends, you just.. somehow fell for him. 

You think it's ridiculous, really, the fact that you like him cuz you think it's impossible for him to like you back. Since Jongin is always so busy, you've grown close to Taemin since his schedules are less busy than his.

"Taemin-ah, I need to tell you something.." you say budging him a little so he can pay attention to you. "What?" he asks looking up from his food with a mouthful of rice. 

You roll your eyes at him and look away then look back at him. "Yah, you seriously need manners." you say kind of scolding him. He looks you and flashes a cheesy smile. "So, what is it you actually wanted to tell me?" he asks after swallowing his rice. 

You take a deep breath and say, "Well I kinda have a crush on Jongin.." while looking down at your fingers and playing with them. "I know." he says chuckling. You stare at him dumbfounded. 

"What ?" you ask shocked.

"It's obvious you dummy~" he says ruffling your hair. You stare at him in disbelief. "Aigoo, is it really obvious ? Dammit, I probably look like a fool whenever I'm with him." you say covering your face with your hands, embarrassed.

>>Taemin's POV<<

"Yah, Jongin. I'm telling you she likes you ! We just talked !" I nag waving my hands in the air. "Stop lying it isn't funny." he says. "I'm not lying ! Why would I lie to you about this ?" I ask looking him in the eye. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Why would she like me ?" he asks. "Honestly, I don't know why on Earth she would like you.. but she does." I say teasing him. He glares at me then says, "Even if she does, she probably got over it since I'm too busy to even see her."

"Well, that is incorrect my friend. She did like you and still does ! Just confess to her already." I say. "No." he replies blushing. 

>>Kai's POV<<

To : Her♥
From : Me

Hey, I've always wondered, do you like anyone ?

From : Her♥
To : Me

Like ? You mean.. like like ?

To : Her♥
From : Me

Uhh, yeah.

From : Her♥
To : Me

Nope.

To : Her♥
From : Me

Liar~!

From : Her♥
To : Me

Fine fine I do.

To : Her♥
From : Me

Do I know him ? Can I meet him.

From : Her♥
To : Me

No and no =P

To : Her♥
From : Me

Fine then.

"See, I told you she doesn't like me. She likes someone else I don't even know." I say showing Taemin our text message. "Yah, babo. She's lying, can't you see ?" he says pointing to the messages. 

I reread them.. and it does seem like she's lying. "What are you talking about ?" I ask Taemin acting as if I don't see it. "Stop acting. I know you know." He says. I sigh, disappointed that I failed covering up.

But then I think again. What if she changed ? I haven't met her in a long time.. "Maybe she changed. Maybe she isn't lying." I say. "Fine then. Don't believe me." he says turning his back on me. "But !" I say. I don't see it but I know he raised an eyebrow..

>>Taemin's POV<<

"I have a plan to find out if she really does like me." he says. I spin around in the speed of light. "What is it?" I ask. He smirks at me and completely ignores me.

>>Kai's POV<<    *a few days later*

"Yoo Ji-ah, it's been so long !" I coo as I hug my sister's best friend. She has grown close to me too, since I see her alot. "Jongin-ah~ You became more handsome than last time !" she compliments examining my face. 

I laugh a bit then thank her."So, noona, can you do me a favour?" I ask her. "What is it ?" she asks.

"Be my girlfriend." I say.