Jason & Skye's Bedroom Scene.

Jason's POV

I lay her down, laying above her, my face nuzzling her neck. She whimpers and wiggles under me. "Relax" I murmur, kissing my mark at the base of her neck. She whimpers again, I pull away. "Do you want me to stop?" I ask, she shakes her head no quickly. 

I sit up slightly entering her slowly. She flintches slightly, "baby you okay?" I ask frowning slightly. She smiles and nods.I slowly and carefully push all the way in. I lean down to kiss her lips, as I slowly trust back and forth. She pants into my mouth clinging to my neck desperatly. I roll us over, so she was straddling me. 

She continued to grip my shoulder, as she slowing rocked her body. I unlatch her hand from my shoulder holding it in mine. Moaning quietly, I kiss each of her fingers. She bites her lip, hiding her soft moans. "Let them out darlin'." I murmur lopping my fingers with hers. She frees her tongue from her teeth letting her moans, and pants out. 

"C-can you go a bit faster?" she breaths, blushing bright red. "Anything baby" i murmur, bring my hips and and down faster. I lean down capturing her lips with mine, I let one of her hands go letting her wrap her arm around my neck. I reach down gripping her right thigh, before hooking it around my waist. She gasps and throws her head back over the pillow. I chuckle softly, kissing her neck. 

"You're gorgeous" I murmur, i feel her nails dig into the skin of my neck, as her body trembles around me. Her legs clamp around my hips tightly. "Relax" I murmur continuing my steady thrust rhythm. "Ja--jay i--i" she stammers, "I know baby, come for me" I murmur rubbing circles on her hips. 

Her eyes close tight as she grip onto me, as her orgasm hits. She cries out all her muscles tensing as she releases around me. I grunt loudly coming inside of her. I lean down pecking her lips lifting my lower body. "No...not yet" she says blushing brightly gripping my sides. 

I shift on my aching arms, but stay as she wanted. "Anything" i murmur kissing her cheek, forehead, and the tip of her nose. I roll onto my back, pulling her on top of me. She lays on top of me, her legs tangling with mine, and her head rested on my chest. "Baby you're killin' me" I grumble wiggling a bit underneith her. He sits up, resting her hands on my stomach. 

Her fingers slowly trace the lines of my abs, "Skye baby" I say huskily. She watches me closely. She lifts her self up, so I slid out of her before sitting on my stomach. I lay my head back on the pillow, and let out a sigh. I close my eyes enjoy the warmth of her body agaisnt me. 

I feel her climb off me, "hmm baby where you going?" I murmur. "Shh" she whispers kissing my stomach. My eyes snap open, as I sit up straight. "Lay down" she growls. I look down at her shocked, but obey her commands and lay down. My eyes never leave her face as she kisses down slowly.

"Skye" I say huskily. "shh, its okay". "Skye, you don't have to" I say softly. She looks up at me and rolls her eyes. My breath hitches as she kisses the top of my thighs. "Lay back and enjoy" She whispers kissing my tip. I roll my neck back over the pillow, fisting the sheets.

Skye's POV

I place my hand on top of his as I slowly start sucking him, small quiet whimpers and moans left his lips as he sqeezes my hand. His vice grip tightens around my hand as I continuously lower my head, before bringing it up. "S-skye" he stammers. I deep throat him, only gagging slightly. I moan at the taste of his pre-cum, as i bob my head up and down.

His hips jerk up, as he moans fisting the sheets tighter. I flick my tongue at his tip, "b-baby...I-I'm...baby" he gasps. I gently rub his hips deep throating him again. He grunts, and moans loudly spilling his hot seed in my mouth. I moan swallowing it, as i continue sucking. When his body stops shaking I sit up and wipe my mouth with my wrist.

I give him a small cheeky smile, he pants and rolls his neck to the side. His chest rising and falling quickly I slide up sitting on his stomach. I gently push his wet hair, out of his face, before kissing his forehead.

"I love you" I whisper nuzling his neck, "Love you baby girl" he breaths. His arms rest lightly on my waist, before lifting me off him, to lay me down beside him. He pecks my lips softly, before resting his head on the pillow above mine.

Jason's POV

She curls up under my arm, sliding her leg between mine. I grip her tightly at my side. Before drifting off to sleep.