Chapter 1: Not Your Likely Morning ~

Levy McGarden knew she couldn't be late to school, but the coffee and donuts were important! She was told to tutor a couple of 9th graders in Algebra and she happily agreed. Now, she couldn't be late!

She had quickly texted Lucy that she wouldn't be in First Period for the sake of the tutoring. Lucy texted--

'Oh, sweet! This must be a nice change to a school or something! :D Much Love, Lucy <3' 

**LEVY'S P.O.V**

I knew I was going to be tutoring in the mornings, heh! They only picked me 'cuz I was the only one who signed up! Advantage, right? It'll look good on my resume.

I walked into the school with my box of Krispy Kreme with coffee cups in the holders. It was 6;10, only 10 minutes before the morning tutoring. Barely anyone was at school, not enough teachers to supply a good 65 minutes of teaching.

I turn slid my ID card and the door popped open, the lights were off and I couldn't believe it--it felt just like a horror movie! Who was gonna pop up?!

No one did, I used my phone's flashlight to navigate myself through the hallway and I saw 2 other students just leaning against their lockers on their cellphones. I didn't want to say anything them, but I smiled slightly. I recognized Yukino and Mesia-Chan, who had just came from another public school.

"H-Hello, Levy-sama," Yukino stammered under her slightly rosy cheeks. Her white hair was flatironed and laying flat on her shoulders, she wore a white rose-printed headband. 

I did approve her fashion sense, but I was in shock at the fact that she was in the tutoring classes in the morning. She was a quiet girl who often hanged out with us. 

Mesia-Chan was a new person in the new school, with a thick mane of blonde hair and dark lavender eyes. She was a new recruit to the school, coming from a rough public high school. She left because her parents felt that she wasn't safe at the school. Right now, she wore a black sweater and white jeans that hugged tightly around her legs. 

"Oh, hey Yukino!" I grinned, and the white-haired beauty smiled shyly. Mesia then popped a huge pink bubble and then rolled her eyes at me.

"Sorry to break it to you, geek, but we have someone else tutoring us," She chided with a harsh tone," Your tutoring Gajeel-sama, not us. Sorry."

Yukino then sighed with exasperation," Sheesh, Mesia. I-I'm sorry, Levy-sama. He's failing Chemistry, and me and Mesia are failing Math..."

I then gulped, Gajeel Redfox?! I hated that iron-hearted jerk!  Why! Why can't Lucy tutor him? Or Erza-chan? I hate GAJEEL!

I imagined his smirk, his annoying smirk that screamed,' GE-HEE, LOSERS! IN YOUR FACES!'  The fact that I had to do this made me die a little in my stomach, and I sighed, handing Mesia and Yukino a coffee and a glazed donut. "Enjoy, Yukino, Mesia." I then stormed my way to the Library, which was playing loudly with Trap Music. I rolled my eyes.

There Gajeel was, his dark spiky hair swishing around, his red eyes shut. He didn't even notice I was there! Gr!

"GAJEEL! YOU BIG OAF! NOTICE ME!" Just because I was short, didn't mean he wouldn't notice the glazed donuts in the box and the coffee cup with caramelized coffee that I paid with my own money! Gr!

I then ripped out one of his headphones, then SNAP!  the whole wire breaking off! Oh my god! Gajeel then glared at me, his red eyes glowing hatred for me," Hey pipsqueak! Why the hell did you do that?!"

"Well, that proves the point that your so-called "expensive" headphones are actually cheap!" I retorted," I can't believe I have to tutor you!"

"Sorry to break it to you, sweetheart," Gajeel muttered," But I didn't ask to be here, my grades are just droppin' that's all. I just need some time,"

I couldn't believe how sincere his words sounded to me, so I sighed and put his donut down on the table. "I'll pay you back if you at least give me a chance and bring your Chemistry grade up!" 

Then Gajeel took a huge chomp on his donut and then stared at me in the eye," You owe me headphones too, deal?" He smirked, as if this was cost of me tutoring him.

"I'll buy you Beats Headphones that cost more than a hundred dollars," I then smacked his unusually tough, muscled arm-and he didn't flinch at all. He then got up, towering over my short height. His face grew closer, a smirk on his lips.

"Deal, sweetheart," He then flicked my forehead and then sat back down in the chair, taking a sip of the coffee. I still couldn't believe that I made a deal with Gajeel! What would happen if I broke that deal?! He would kill me!  I need to start getting  a job, so that it'l be easier  for me to afford and pay for new headphones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~