A Very Cute Story #1

Great. Just great. My dickhead boss fires me from the job. What could go worse? Car broke down. After several hours on the bus, I finally reach home, with bones aching and the scent of a rotten corpse. Albeit the struggle, I manage to open the battered door.

"I'm home darling!"

No answer. Pure silence.

I limp to the fridge and reach for the ice-cream container. Suddenly, I feel the wrath of Carol's fist penetrate my inner rectum.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"JOHN! YOU IDIOT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WOMAN!?"

"That's my ice-cream..."

I give off a sigh and hug her with my dead arms. This woman can be scary sometimes, but she's definitely worth it. I muster up my courage and tell her the bad news.

"So my boss fired me today..."

Already I can see her face, shocked and filled with awe. Within an instant, that gorgeous and calm face turned into a pale wreck. Carol was the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She was perfect. With all my heart and soul, I wanted to dedicate myself to her. But when she got angry, fear entered my body.

"John... Oh god... what are we going to do?"

"We sit down, eat ice-cream and figure this out"

She gives me that scary blank stare. Again

"Oh shit what is it now?"

"You want to sit down? And eat ice-cream?"

"Well yea. I'm pretty fucking depressed right now I think I need some"

She slaps my hand with abnormal rage and fury.

"Carol... may I please eat some?"

In a harsh, merciless voice, she exclaims: "No."

End of Part 1.