WTH ?! I'm The Vampire Prince ?!!

"WTH ?! I'm The Vampire Prince ??"

                        By: Vampire_Priincess009

Note: Pardon for the wrong grammars and spellings. Tao lang po nagkaka mali. :D Pls. Do understand. muaaah ! :* Enjooooooy ^_____^  ow. And don't forget to FoLLow me. Thanksyaaah :)

Prologue:

I'm just a normal guy who happily lives and exist in this world. I live with my step mom and step dad. I never bug my step parents about my past. All I know is, my mom left me to my step parents a month before I was born.

The only thing she left me was a necklace and told my step parents not to took it off. The pendant was round and it has a transmutation circle carved in it. I admit it, its weird but its pretty cool. I took good care of the necklace and never took it off so it won't get lost. Afterall its the only remembrance I left from my parents . I'm contented of what I have now living together with my step parents.

But everything changes right after I met this weird and mysterious guy during my college days. He told me everything, that's when I found out that I'm not a normal guy. I should be the guy who holds more responsibility, the guy who should be the matured one, the guy who has royalty and the guy who holds the future of his people.

  *Vampire_Priincess009*

[A/N: aww :3 Did you like the prologue ? :) Pls. Leave a comment. Positive or negative will do :) Don't be harsh to me dear readers, I'm still a beginner xD hihi.

 *comment comment comment* <3 ]