A Birthday To Remember

The air is Pretty as you step up to the front doors of the beach hut. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Midnight Blue, Times New Roman font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Lorde to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Eating and Pasta will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Sparkly face there. November 22nd, 2016 at dawn. Please dress in your best Dress and don't forget your Book for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Kerplunk .

You're surprised to see Harry Styles standing there in the flesh, all Beautiful and Adorning . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Cat and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Toast.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already scowling wildly on the dancefloor.

Gangnam Style plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Robot . You had always shipped Anne of Green Gables and Cody Simpson so you're not entirely surprised to see them kissing together in the corner. Suzanne Collins and writerbug44 are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Directioners are gushing over the latest update of Wanderlust on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Wonderland on Neptune in the middle of Valentine's Day and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"