prologue.

it started out in their eighth year of school. a simple crush was all. he fell in love with her and her personality. she was so bright and positive and her laugh was like music to his ears. she fell in love with him and his as well. they said it was 'puppy love' but to them, it was more. that crush turned into infatuation and fascination.

they spent their days together in the park, swinging on swings, or even sitting in her treehouse talking about their day. he would gaze at her, for when she watched the sun set, he'd watch her. he would always assure her that he was more in love with her than she was with him. she loved the emotion behind his eyes, it held pure joy and happiness as well as love. he had once been broken and she was the one to fix him up. he was fascinated by how strong of a young lady she was, at the time, and hated the thought of her being with someone else. through the years their relationship grew stronger, inseparable you could say. everyone's "relationship goals".

then it came for her to part from him and say her goodbyes in their last year. she would be off to new york to live her dream, becoming a fashion designer was it, and he would be heartbroken and left in their hometown of manchester, england. she'd move on of course but he was so infatuated with her and vulnerable without her. his love for her burned brighter than the term puppy love. he would continue his life of course, being the businessman his mom always wanted him to be.

but he still held on to the memories they had, hoping one day he'd see her again. his first love. little did he know that he'd soon meet his first love once again. but the real question is would he be able to handle it?

for their names were riley amara king and harry edward styles.

**

coming soon to your electronic device in 2017.

**

okay so i hoped you enjoyed that little prologue i'm sorry it's short but i'm one for not ruining or spoiling anything so i don't want to get too into it without actually ruining it :). i kinda like the thought of leaving you guys on edge as well. enjoy. :)  don't forget to leave a vote and comment what you thought about this and your expectations for this book! love you guys :)
xx mani.