You Kill Me (In A Good Way)

This is gonna be a one-shot about Kellin and Jenna. I know that you're thinking that they may not be a good couple but, I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree. Anyways, here it is.

Tired. That's what I am. Tired of getting my heart constantly broken. I thought Vic and I were gonna last but I guess not. I'm starting to wonder if we did like each other as much as we said we did. Maybe if I told him I didn't like him, I wouldn't be out here.  I wouldn't be out here doing something that I swore never to do unless for a special occasion.

I was going to drink. But a different kind of drink.

I was going to get drunk. So far I had three beers, one vodka, and I'm starting on my second vodka. But I felt that that wasn't enough. I could still feel the pain in my heart. So I downed my vodka and ordered a Jack Daniels. The bartender was trying to stop me but I demanded it. He gave it to me and I finished that quick. I hissed at the burn in my throat but I still ordered another one.

"Jenna?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Kellin standing there looking at me concerned.

"Hey Kellin." I said slurring.

"How much has she had?" He asked the bartender.

"Three beers, two vodkas, and that's her second Jack Daniels." He replied.

"Shit Jenna. What happened?" He asked helping me up after I fell out of my seat.

"Vic and I broke up." I whispered.

He helped me out of the bar and the cool air sobered me up a little. I bursted into tears when we got outside. Kellin just stood there and hugged me as I was crying.

"Come on Jen." He whispered.

He took me to his house and sat me on the couch. As soon as I entered, I breathed in the scent of Kellin. I laid my head on his shoulder and took in a deep breath.

'He smells amazing' I thought.

"Can I have some water?" I asked in a shaky voice.

I wasn't as drunk but still very drunk. He looked at me and nodded. I took my head off his shoulder and he got up to get my water. He came back with some painkillers and water. I took the pills and drank the whole cup of water.

"Dang Jenna. What'd that alcohol do? Make your taste buds salty?" He asked chuckling. I punched his shoulder and he made a pain expressed face. "For a small girl you sure do got some fight in you." He stated.

I laughed and he got some more water for me.

"So you can down this cup." He said snickering.

"You know Quinn, I can easily pour this all on you." I said looking at him smirking.

"Why'd you have to go all fiesty on me Jen?" He asked whining.

I got close to him to where my lips were almost touching his ear and I whispered, "Cause I can."

I felt him shudder and he looked at me with lust filled eyes. He turned away and asked, "Wanna watch tv?"

"Sure." I replied.

He turned the tv on and it was playing a random movie. I was laying my head on his shoulder again and he wrapped his arm around me. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back.

During the movie, Kells and I kept stealing glances at each other and one time, we looked at each other the same time.

I looked at his lips and back to his eyes and I started leaning in. Soon, our lips touched in a soft, gentle kiss. He pulled away shaking his head and told me, "Jenna we can't do this. You just got out of a relationship and you're still possibly drunk. We just can't."

I looked at him with my eyes watering and when he looked at me, a tear fell. "You're right. I am so sorry. God, I'm such a big screw up. I can't be over Vic this fast when I wasn't even in love with him. I know we're just friends and you helped me out. So I guess I'll just call Jake or Whak and ask them to pick me up." I said getting up.

"You're not going anywhere." He told me grabbing my hand. "Jenna, I really like you and I'm sorry you and Vic didn't work out. But please don't go. Not just yet."

"But you just said-" "Forget what I said. I was just trying to avoid falling in love again. But with you, I know you're the one." He explained.

I looked at him and I attacked his lips with mine. We were in a tongue battle and I climbed on top of him so that way I was straddling him. He put his hands on my butt and I gasped allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. We broke the kiss breathing hard and he started kissing my neck. I moaned when he started kissing the crook of my neck. He was nipping at it and I moaned his name out. Soon, clothes started being taken off as we were heading to his room, not once breaking the kiss we were in. When my back hit the bed, Kellin took my underwear off and I took his boxers off.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

I told Kellin that I was a virgin and was looking for the right person to give it up too.

"Yes. I'm in love with you Kellin. I was just to stupid to realize it." I breathed out.

"Good. Cause I'm in love with you also." He replied smiling. I took his lips in mine in a heated kiss and he broke it away.

"This might hurt a little but it'll all end soon ok?" He said.

I nodded and he entered me, breaking my wall. A tear fell and he kissed it away. He stayed there for a while until I told him it was ok to move. It hurt after a while but then it dissolved away. The only thing that seemed to matter was me and Kellin.

"You kill me Jenna. But in a good way."

So that's my story! Comment, Vote, Follow! You guys know the drill. \m/ \/