NYC Prep - Year 1

• Dedicated to grandma and grandpa

"Here at NYC Prep Acadamy for the talented we take education very seriously. You all need to learn how to use your gifts and exersize them." said Ms Greene the princapal. As I took in the kids around me i was not shocked as the other kids where. You see im a lunix , i have every "gift" you can think of: i can shape shift and control the weather among other things. But say you just figure your gift out, and i toutch you i have your gift. So im the ultimate weapon in the governments view. I was taken from my aunt and uncle when i was just 5 years old. But at five i could tear down buildings and crush cars. So one night my aunt and i wnt for a walk before bed and a group of guys came up to us and stuck a needle in my arm. The next thing i knew i woke up in the white house's underground system. Ever since they have tryed to figure me out. I have meet, well toutched every kid with super abilaties. So now the only one i havent meet is Leonard Turner. He goes to NYC prep- the whole reason i will be spending the next seven years here. Ugh!

"Mrs Clayo , can you tell me the schools moto?" Ms Greene asked smugly. i reached out with my mind 'Work hard and Be the best you can be' she thought but as i reached further i could see she knew the moto was really 'Be unique and Work hard' " is it Be unique and Work hard?" i ancered with a look of boardum. " Focas children we need you to be at your best by the testing comes." she said with an irratating look. 'Hey Clayo watch this' a voice popped in my head. i turned my head to the west to find Leonard Turner. He moved his arm and the back of a girls ponny tail came up. ' cool huh?' his thought

"yah." i muttered. then stood by him then casually smacked his arm asking him to do his trick again. Victory, i felt the surge of electricty go through my body, just like everytime i toutched a gifted person. i grinned at him and he stood dumb found at me. " what?" i asked below Ms Greene's raidar. "Your Alex Clayo! You.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i know why you grabbed my arm! You wanted my gift!" he said in awe. " How do you know my name??"i asked in panic. ' your a famious name in this world. your like the only lunix of our generation,in fact the only one alive!' he pushed his thoughts once again to me. ' yah ' i pushed back. "Mr Turner.. did you have a question? Because were almost to your dorms." Ms Greene sneered. ' i wonder whats her problem?' i pushed to him. ' i dont know ' he thought back. "Here is the girls dormitory. No boys alowed after 8:00 pm! Or berfore 6:00 am! go it? " "Yes Ms Greene." we all replyed. and lucky for me the government payed for me to have my own room so i got 4642 all to myself.