Adopted

"Bethany! Wake up! We have vistitors!" my social worker yelled. Vistors, that means people looking for kids to adopt. Yay. I was first adopted when i was nine just two mounths after I came here for the first time. Turns out they were abusive asses. I was abused and raped once a week for six mounths. But i was still young. I thourght different people would be better. I dont know why my parents did it my first adoptive family did it. Why I thiurght people were different i dont know. I was adopted again a mounth after. They were the same. They beat me more though. This would happen every time i was adopted, roughly twice a year for five years. Those of you who can do maths and are paying attention will know that I'm 14 now.

I got out of bed still half asleep. Meaning i fell out of bed and nearly fell asleep on the floor. I could hear squeals from downstairs. I re-wraped my douvet around my superman onsie and walked- well tripped- down the stairs. I went into the dinning room and some people laughed at my appearance. This was a normal thing i would come downstairs like this every day but today was even wrose it was 8 fucking thirty in the morning on a Saturday! I sat down at the table and fell asleep on it. Wow i must look hung over.

I woke up with Marley my soical worker staring at me. I smiled- well more like grimaced- at her and went back upstaires.
I went into my room and got changed into a batman top, black ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie, before moving onto my makeup. I put my eyeliner on thick as always with my flicks still long, put my mascara on, foundation, blush and lip sil. Go on judge me think im a freak that puts on way to much make up. Well im not. I only put my makeup on because I like it and I'm in comfortable with just my plain skin.
I dyed my hair black and dip dyed the ends bright pink a few weeks ago. Marley was pissed it was hilarous! I put my tounge piercing back in. Yes i got my tounge pierced for my 13th birthday. All thanks to Abbie!
Abbie got her first tattoo when she was 14. Thats the only reason she is in here. Her dad is a tattoo artist and really nice. His mate pierced my tounge. Abbie is a bit of a rebel. Though that isnt the first word that comes to most peoples minds when they see a minor with sleeve tattoos.

I suddenly felt a wave of depression over come me as I realised I was never going to be as pretty as Abbie. I found the pringles pot and sat it down on my bed debating wether I should or shouldn't. They were telling me I should, I was telling me I shouldn't. I didnt know what to do. I decided I would. I reached out for it as the door opened. I looked over and it was Abbie but there were people behind her. She rushed over to be and took the pot out of my grip, she was the only one who new about what was in that pot.

"I know it's hard sweetie" she murmered pulling me into a hug. I wanted to cry but i spent to long on my make up to just ruin it. She pulled out of the hug. "Sweetie, they might want to adopt you." I whimpered slightly, scared out of my mind.
"They have nothing on their records, clean on drugs, the only thing is the drink every now and then." she smiled at me. When they're drunk is when they are at their worst. I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying. "I'll be just outside sweetie!" Abbie whispered before standing up and moving out of the way for 5 boys to step forward.

"Hey, I'm Niall" one said. Hmm Irish. Dad was Irish, I wondered if all Irish were as shit as my father. I of course was being silly, my father was nothing but a bad man. This boy looked nice.

"I'm Harry" said the one with weirdly curly hair.

"I'm Zayn" I guess he looked nice.

"I'm Liam" Another said, he looked kinda serious... I'm that good with serious.

"Hiya, I'm Louis" the last one said with a smile. I just sat there. Silent.

"So what's your name?" Zayn prompted.

"Bethany" I replied, my voice hoarse, misused these past years.

"Thats a nice name. How old are you?" Louis asked.