To James, My love [Twilight Fan Fiction]

My story starts on a low note; it was a difficult patch in life. The one which most people go through. My boyfriend of four years had just ended our relationship in the most dishonourable way I know. To say I was devastated was an understatement. I had never known an emotion pain quite like it. It started off course with the restless nights. Continuous tossing and turning, which then led to the never ending stream of tears. I was a zombie throughout the day time, always appearing like I was on ghost mode, but my brain was functioning as tight as London's Big Ben was,

How did my parents cope with it all? Well, they did the thing they thought was best. They wanted to move me to the other side of the world. This was yet another blow added to my fallen misery. This caused even more strenuous evenings and more lack of sleep. I know they say time is a healer, and in my case I could see that yes it was working, but this meant leaving the biggest push and help I could physically get. Amy, my best friend and the main source of the healing. She was my rock throughout the break up. Always there for me no matter what time of day of whether she had work or not. She made my life fit together once more, like she was holding all the puzzle pieces and she knew where they had to go. The thing that hurt the most about this was I was generally feeling happy.

I sat in the middle of my empty bedroom; staring out at the murky grey sky. I couldn't help but smile, as sad as I was about the situation I was the complete opposit. I was spreading my wing and flying, not just on my own though; with my best friend. She had decided a few weeks prior she was ready for this move with me. America Baby. Pulling myself up I inhaled deeply; taking for what I hoped would be the last time the view of my garden. I thought I could take on the world, I got a second chance. I was sort of right, not as much as I was wrong. So; now I'll explain why.