Prologue- This is my story

• Dedicated to My family

Hey guys! This story is one that I started three years ago but lost interest. So I am going to continue it! Yay! I hope you like it! Surprisingly, it's not a werewolf novel. If you haven't read the Maximum Ride series, you should. I got my inspiration from them.

xoxoxo,

BBQueen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You probably couldn't wait to be sixteen. I felt the same way. I childishly thought that being sixteen meant one word. You guessed it- freedom. Well, maybe for normal people. But I am no normal human being. For me, being sixteen means trouble. Big trouble.

Don't get me wrong. This has been the best year I've ever had. But it has also been the worst. I fell in deeply and limitlessly in love this year. But I was kidnapped this year. Yeah, you heard me right, fearless reader. I was kidnapped.

Now that you have started reading, I must ask one important task from you. Do. Not. Stop. You must not turn your eyes from these worn pages. There is something you do not know about this world. There are the villians. Nasty, disgusting, shameless villians. Then there are the ones that make even the villians pray for a quick and painless death. I like to call them the Doc's. I am telling you this story because what happened to me could very well happen to you.

I'm Kat, by the way. Katherine Extreme. Yeah, my last name should tip you off. Anyway, you could have never expected what I am about to tell you would ever happen to me. For the past sixteen years of my normal life, I have lived in the small, country town of Union, Mississippi. When I say small, I mean if you blinked, you would miss it. I was a normal teenage girl until I met the mysterious Erik Stark. This is my story.