Final~

MILK

Kim Jongin scowled as he pushed a shopping cart through the sea of giggling women filling up the local grocery store. Someone had apparently notified the staff that he, the handsome and sexy lead-dancer of the internationally rising boy group EXO, was in town and now the whole bloody female population was hounding on his heels like hungry hound dogs.

That was mainly the real reason why he was dressed so suspiciously. An over-sized white shirt. A scarf. Dark-tinted shades. He even had a beanie covering up his dark hair, and he made his self gloomier so that his usually winsome aura wouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

He only wanted to by milk, damn it!

That was it. Once he got the precious milk, he was taking a plane out of the district and back to Seoul. And maybe he'd suggest to his manager to take a world tour to the Philippines first. Anything to escape the fangirls of Korea.

There! In the far corner of the store, there was a single fridge, and he could make out a small smidge of one milk carton remaining inside.

Desperately, he shoved his way out of the throng of ladies and bolted for the milk. Just as he was about to grasp it-- And it was so close, so close to victory and get the hell outta there--

A hand collided with his own. And as if zapped by lightning, they pulled their hands away.

There was a petite boy standing across from him, blinking awkwardy. They shared a few seconds of silence before the boy stammered out, "You- You can have it."

Reflexes of being raised with good manners made him reply with a "No, you can have it."

Mentally, he cursed. No way Jongin! He scold his self, After all the fuss you went through to get that one milk... A little part of him whined.

The boy's face slackened. Before him was a suddenly the object of a radiant, breath-taking smile (that left Jongin slightly breathless but don't let anyone know that!). "Thank you!" The boy cried gratefully, looking so happy before snatching the milk carton and quickly ditching Jongin to go to the cashier and pay for it.

Slightly miffed, Jongin abandoned the shopping cart --geez, why did he even bother? Such a waste of his time-- and followed the boy, who was unkowingly leading him to escape the fangirl-filled grocery store.

"Why... do you want the milk so much?" He found his self asking.

The boy didn't even spare him a glance, "It's for my cute little cousin. She likes milk a lot."

All he could manage was a lame 'oh'. Geez, what happened to his great and awesome articulating skills?

Seeing his awkward look, the petite boy giggled -another soft, breath-taking sound that most certainly did not make his heart skip a beat (Psh, love at first sight was rubbish)- and grabbed a lollipop from a cart nearby (wow, was that even allowed?), adding it to his items.