Entwined XxsterekxX

I hated cheeta print, or Erika. Hell, why not both. I mean it's bad enough that she's "with" Derek, but why did he have to turn her. I really wished Erika would go for someone else, like Isaac; but it's pretty obvious that vagina scares him.

     'Ring...ring...ring...' My phone was ringing and I just got done complaining about Erika, this is gunna be great.

     "what," I said already annoyed by Scott's 'butish' tone; he hasn't ven spoke yet but I could tell how he ws acting.

     "Something happenned last night; Boyd... he joined dereks pack,"

     Well now Derek has another slut to play with. Scott was still waiting for a reponse, what should I say?

     "Are you still there? C'mon man I need someone to talk to." Scott started mumbling so it' pretty obvious he's drinking.

     Quick just bullshit your way through one conversation. "Ok, is anybody hurt?" I went into the kitchen to get some water, talking to Scott while he's drunk made me annoyed so maybe I'll just pour glass of some unknown concoction made my mom made the night before.

     "Only Isaac and Erika, but they'll heal. That's not the problem though, I think Derek's on some sort of power trip or something." Scott than proceeded to down his drink in one gulp.

     "How?" I started putting my attention towards the situation, it sounded like it was really bothering Scott.

     "It's like he's hid*burp*ing something, like an emotion. I think he's afraid of something." Scott clearly isn't handling his alcohol very well.

     But I really doubt that Derek is afraid of anything, "Ok, so what's sourwolf got to be afarid then?" I know I was being sarcastic but what Scott said really just didn't seem right.

     "It's like he's becoming more vulnerable." Scott said while clearly getting pissed at Stiles for the unnecessary sarcastic tone.

     After that comment I was dumbfounded, "Trust me, Derek isn't vurnerable," I was baically asking for Scott to get mad.

     "Listen, whether you admit it or not Derek is getting over you! Stop being a dick just becaue you can't accept that!" Scott shouted, the alcohol is obviousy bringing up some pretty sensative issues.

     I just sat there. I hung up; I wasn't crying yet, but I knew i was gunna start. Before I could feel sad I felt angry at Scott for bringing up something like that just because he was mad. My appetite fell to the floor as I put my hands on the counter. I  watched as the tears hit the granite.1...2...3...4...

     NO, I'm not gunna cry over derek anymore.