Chapter Three- TLC/ Club Karma

This chapter is dedicated to @natynasmith!

Sorry if the chapter is long...

Recap:

AJ's POV

"ANSWER THE QUESTION! Why were you talking to her?"

"We were discussing some business." I could tell he was lying.

"You're lying. Why were you talking to your ex-girlfriend John?"

"Give me my phone and I'll explain." 

"Oh? You want your phone? Well here." I held out his phone, but snatched it away and threw it against the wall, breaking it.

"WHAT THE HELL AJ? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He was furious now. It takes a lot to make John mad, and I believe I did it, but I really don't care right about now.

"Now, you don't have to explain because you don't have a phone. I suggest you order one or something A.S.A.P because Vince is calling everyone about their match at TLC, and it'll be a real shame if you don't answer to Vince. I'll be back. I'm going to get our daughter." I grabbed my keys and left to get Chloe Elizabeth.

Later that night

Still AJ's POV

I washed the dishes while John put Chloe Elizabeth to bed. I set the alarm and headed upstairs. I got in the shower. I bathed, washed my hair and got out. I put on some night shorts and a black tank top and climbed into the bed. John came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

"I'm sorry for earlier AJ." I could tell he was sincere. I turned around to face him.

"I know. I just got scared. Scared you were about to leave me."

"AJ, I'm not going anywhere. I love you. Nothing's gonna every change that." I stared into his blue eyes. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and chills went down my spine. I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he let me in. Our tongues danced with each other for about 1 minute, and we parted. I turned back around and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his chest as if he was protecting me.

"Goodnight AJ. I love you." He said as he kissed the back of my head.

"I love you too John. Goodnight." I fell asleep, ready for TLC.

************************************************************************************************************

John's POV

I woke up with a feeling of regret, but anger. I can't believe she threw my phone against the wall. Nikki would never do something like that... Wait what do I care? AJ is sleeping quietly.

AJ's POV

I'm not sleep. I just have my eyes closed to make it seem like I'm sleep. John gets out of the bed and gets in the shower. I roll over and fall back asleep.

John's POV

I get out of the shower and put on some sweats. My phone rings and I look at the caller ID. Mr. McMahon. If your wondering, yes, I ordered another phone yesterday. I kept my phone number though. I answer it.

J- Good morning Mr. McMahon!

M- Mornin' John. Come to my office at 3:00. I want to discuss your match at TLC. Don't make me wait John.